How have you been banned on sevenstring.org?

EffigyForgotten

New Metal Member
May 22, 2012
Minas Morgul
Yup another sevenstring.org "bashing" thread, I personally think this forum is a complete fucking joke and most people that post there are either complete assholes with to much money or 16 year old kids asking how to "djent"

So pretty much I've noticed that their "mods" who are complete jerkoffs get off by handing out bans, and most people on the forum hold grudges like you would never believe...

So my first ban was one of my first posts, and what happened was, some dude made a thread asking about you favorite movies and I obviously replied and put a couple of my favorite movies and boom get a 1 week ban with them saying it was a "spam" thread when I obviously had no idea...

Second ban, some guy makes a thread about how his grandma died and was into smoking weed and somewhere in his post he said in capital letters something like, drugs WILL kill you or something and I replied with a GIF that accurately showed my reaction, and then go to actually reply saying that his grandma sounded like a really cool person and that I really felt sorry for him but nah I press that "submit" button and boom I already have a 1 month ban.

Third ban, definitely the most worthy of a ban but still really stupid, it was one of those "suicide silence singer dies" threads and I said that I didn't like the singer and got about 4-6 comments saying things like "maybe they will perma you now?" and shit like that, and then made it clear that I was sorry for his family (even before I didn't say that people where like 0MFG R3#PECT H1$ F@M1LY) and then said that it was fault because he decided to get on a bike while intoxicated.

Any of you got some pathetic bans? Feel free to call me an asshole or that I deserved those bans if you want but I want to see if the mods just hated me period or if they do this bullshit all the time...

I come back here after... However long, killing time whilst waiting for a train.

This is the first thread I opened.

Bad times.

I've been banned twice, permanently, both by "technomancer". What a grudge-holding loser. YEARS ago she banned me for no reason, refused to explain why or talk about it, and then when I PM'd her with a different account, she banned that account also, still unreasonably refusing to discuss it. Then she lied about it in their little public bashing people they can't handle thread:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=IV9b9D_N5IvJrr4kDM-fOA&bvm=bv.49478099,d.aWc

"Oh, you have over 500 posts and a positive itrader rating of 6, but made a POSITIVE comment in a thread of a guy selling the guitar YOU had custom built, with thread here detailing the entire process? Ban. Since you didn't read a thread you didn't know existed, publicly bashing you and anybody else I ban on a whim, you're banned for life. I have also taken away your ability to reply to me." As if I couldn't register for a duplicate account and let her have it!

Years later (in the last few days) I reached out to the girl to ask for access back to my old account... banned again, no explanation, forever. What a little brat... and looking at it, funny how there is no shortage of people she banned that complain about it! What kind of a toilet lets a bully like that be in charge of anything?

How juvenile can a loser clubhouse be that they have a public bashing-people-that-have-been-banned thread, that is DOZENS of pages long!? Bunch of virgin bullies. Play guitar somewhere besides your bedroom at your parents' place to get a non-imagination-based assessment of of your guitar "prowess".

"My custom guitar is really expensive. I must be really good! And look at my mysterious manufactured bad-ass personality. I'm so tough!"

I just did a google search and there's an entire site dedicated to saying sevenstring.org sucks! HAHA!

http://sevenstringsucks.org/