Anyone else here been banned on Soulseek before?

As for SS, unfortunately you're at the mercy of individual's whims. Some people are just douche bags. I only ban people that are selfish assholes, such as having either no files shared or just one or two items and a bunch of incomplete shit. Also for having a zero upload setting. I fucking despise that! Fuck that list only elitist bullshit. Share your files you greedy cunts. :D

I've only been banned a couple times. Mostly for the stupid reasons to be banned. One time I was banned for reviewing dimmu borgir on metal archives and "being a faggoth who reviews shitty music."

Another reason is because someone in the shitty french "muzimtropic!!!1" band haine noire saw my review at metal archives and banned me for not liking his band.

Life Sucks said:
I could never get DC++ to work on my computer. For some reason, I can never view other people's files with it.

It's most likely firewall issues. If this is the case, you have to tell your firewall software to let the DC++ port through, or just run DC++ on passive mode.