Members that have banned accounts collecting dust

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
I know there are many here who once had other accounts that were banned for one reason or another. A lot of those have gotten much older (matured), so I'd like to make this offer.

If you have an old account, and you'd like to combine your current with the old one, let me know.

I would need to know, once merged, which user name do you want to keep. If you know someone who no longer comes here but would like to return to an old account, let them know about this.

I don't know if you've heard from him, but MalignParadigm says his account was restricted for an unknown reason and he joined again as Slayed Necros. He says that he tried contacting you to no avail. Can you help him?

I don't know if you've heard from him, but MalignParadigm says his account was restricted for an unknown reason and he joined again as Slayed Necros. He says that he tried contacting you to no avail. Can you help him?

His was stuck in activation mode for some reason, already been fixed, thanks.

I had never heard from him directly though, weird.

I informed Deron of this.

Appreciate it.

Indeed. If you have a list send it over. Will be nice to merge some of that before we move over to the new stuff.

sure, cheers.

LilFag (that's what it ended up called anyway lol)
The Timebird
The Power That Preserves
Moon of Amber
Karsa
The Tragedy of Man

can't remember any others.