Look at this crazy convo

Melodeath

Moonbow
Feb 6, 2004
Northern VA
This convo is from soulseek. I'm growing real sick of these elitist metalheads who think any band who more than three people know of sucks. This guy seems to be one of them.

i had a Eucharist song queued up for like a week then the download fails and i look to see the guy is no longer sharing. so i PM him, to see if he'll share again.

[me] hey
[me] can you share with me?
[retard] no
[retard] your shares f*c*ing suck
[me] why not
[me] how?
[retard] how? you barely have any metal at all shared, and what you do have shared is lack luster
[me] i have almost 1,000 metal songs shared
[retard] most of what you have shared is bull**** album art, and the rest isnt even complete albums
[retard] the few bands you have that are, after all, medicore, i already have
[me] i dont mean the share the album art
[me] dude, almost all of the stuff in there is complete albums
[retard] you dont have anything for me, so i dont have anythign for you
[me] arsis, autumn leaves, cynic, atheist, withered beauty, nile, agalloch
[me] you dotn liek any of those?
[retard] AUTUMN LEAVES CYNIC WITHERED BEAUTY AND NILE ARE ALL CUM GARGLING DICK ****TER MUSIC
[retard] AS IS ARSIS
[me] ulver, amon amarth, arghoslent, arch enemy, at the gates
[retard] AHTEIST AND AGALLOH RULE
[retard] GET THE **** OUT OF MY SCREEN YOU NUGOTH NEWBIE
[me] hahahahaha
[me] you clearly know nothing
[retard] CLEARLY, LOOKING AT MY MUSICAL TASTES AND LOOKING AT YOURS
[retard] YOU ARNT EVEN A METALHEAD
[me] i dont knwo your taste, i cant see your files
[retard] MORE LIKE A MAN MILKING HOMOCUMGOBLIN
[me] why dont you convert me then, ultra metalhead
[retard] OK
[retard] LOOK AT MY FILES NOW
[me] ok
[retard] CONVERT YOU?
[retard] BACK TO THE MALL YOU KAZAA *** ESCAPEE
[me] you seem to think im not a real metalhead
[retard] GO HANG YOURSELF FROM YOUR DOOR KNOB WITH YOUR PINK BANDED TUBE SOCKS
[me] so i was interested in what you considered real
[retard] COVERT YOURSELF INTO A CORPSE WITH A GAPING ASSHOLE
[me] dude, what are you talkign about
[me] eucharist, behemoth, cryptopsy, decapitated
[retard] WOWOOWWOOWOWOWWOWOW
[retard] I HAVE ALL THOSE
[retard] LOOK ITS SIMPLE
[retard] YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING FOR ME
[retard] SO I DONT HAVE ANYTHING FOR YOU
[me] you wotn allow me to dl anythign>?
[retard] QUE SOMETHING UP
[me] i did
[me] it says you banned me though
[retard] TRY AGAIN
[me] ok
[me] still banned
[retard] O
[retard] YOU'VE GOTTA HANG YOURSELF FROM THE DOOR KNOB FIRST
[me] ok
[me] if you stop being an idiot, il take my dick out of your mother's a*s
[retard] WHAT SIZE DID YOU GAUGE YOUR ASSHOLE OUT TO
[retard] DOES YOUR A*S CLIT DIALATE
[me] a*s clit?
[me] thats a keeper

yeah, what a jackass

and another guy took me off his list because i dont have 5,000 files. wtf.

anyone else sick of these elitist metalheads?

ok why do you think anybody cares about your pathetic soulseek chat logs between two faggots get out just get out :)

edit: also, being closed minded is not the same as being elitist and i wish people would stop thinking that it is :)

i dont think anybody cares.

I was simply giving an example of the types of metalhead i don't like.

edit: and i was simply asking if other peopel dont like these types of metalheads. the convo was to give an example to peopel if that did nto kwno what i was talkgina bout.

I suppose i didnt really explain my case about him being an elitist or whatever very well. I was looking through his files and everything in there was like unknown underground bands. I have nothign against anyone liking that, but i mean i doubt he had even heard many of the bands i mentioned when he said he didnt like them. and i bet he didn't like them because he had heard of them before.

read the edit^^

i was asking if anyone else is getting sick and tired of these types of people. It's pretty simple really.

I mean, the guy calls me a "nugoth" and thinks im a mallcore kid because i dont listen to only extremely underground one-man pagan black metal bands.

The dude didn't sound like an Elitist to me...It sounded like you were both retarded. Atheist and Arghoslent are the only worthwhile bands mentioned in that retard babble.

I remember when Nile played at the Art Of Noise 2....not only did they play a sloppy and horrible set, they were headlining the entire thing instead of the almighty KREATOR (One of the best live Metal bands, ever).

seeing as most of the bands you mentioned are fairly well known i doubt that he hadnt heard them even if he is pretty retarded for not liking cynic :)

i think assuming someone doesn't like certain bands because they're popular is usually pretty ridiculous but then again he does seem retarded enough for this to be the case :)

if you still have his soulseek name i would like to check out his share ok just see how underground those bands are :cool:

arsis, autumn leaves, cynic, atheist, withered beauty, nile, agalloch, eucharist, behemoth, cryptopsy, decapitated, ulver, amon amarth, arghoslent, arch enemy, and at the gates are not metal?

edit: that was to jean-pierre before he edited.

how did i seem retarded? by mentioning bands who you don't like?

Melodeath said:
arsis, autumn leaves, cynic, atheist, withered beauty, nile, agalloch, eucharist, behemoth, cryptopsy, decapitated, ulver, amon amarth, arghoslent, arch enemy, and at the gates are not metal?

edit: that was to jien-pierre before he edited.

Agalloch certainly isn't.

eDIT: I WISH I COULD CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Hah, this is funny. I've never had that problem on Soulseek because I've got some bloody interesting and rare stuff shared.

And oh yeah, hang yourself :lol: