Mentality of a beginning metalhead.

good

I must've been talking about your retarded conversation with Alex76. What he was saying made perfect sense he just wasn't entirely correct, I'm open to continuing your debate with him

When someone is debating whether one genre of say music is better then another it usually comes down to one saying

"Ohhh its all fucking subjective m8"

Subjectivity: Based on influenced by someones personal taste.

Of course if you prefer electronic music over metal you will almost always like the former more. But they can still tell that due to the talent of the metal musician, metal is better, more work goes into it, its fundamentally better. This is like saying a wooden cabin is better then a mansion because i like it better. or my mythology AKA religion is true because i like it more.

Last edited:
good

I must've been talking about your retarded conversation with Alex76. What he was saying made perfect sense he just wasn't entirely correct, I'm open to continuing your debate with him

When someone is debating whether one genre of say music is better then another it usually comes down to one saying

"Ohhh its all fucking subjective m8"

Subjectivity: Based on influenced by someones personal taste.

Of course if you prefer electronic music over metal you will almost always like the former more. But they can still tell that due to the talent of the metal musician, metal is better, more work goes into it, its fundamentally better. This is like saying a wooden cabin is better then a mansion because i like it better. or my mythology AKA religion is true because i like it more.

That's asinine.

Do you create electronic music? Do you create metal music? Can you compare the effort/talent/time that goes into both? Somehow I doubt it.

I have a friend i help out with music and i can tell you that though he has to put more creativity and sounds into his songs because its easy to sound similar to others, Its a lot easier then when i tried making music with my buddy sam

Yeah this is pretty basic, sounds awesome though, but I could just as easily post some lame bedroom black metal project that took even less time and effort to make and still prove nothing objectively.