Interview with a Metalhead?

You're probably right but it seems to be one of the yard sticks that many reviewers offer when comparing Wino's albums. I just follow trends :p
I decided to give Sacred a spin right now and it's better than I remember, I should have listened to in more since it came out.

hold on ARE YOU USING GAY AS A PEJORATIVE? HOW DARE YOU! SHOW SOME MORE RESPECT TO THE HOMOS AROUND HERE!

No, I'm using it as a descriptor. I was thinking more like some light cuddles and maybe a rub and tug to Filosofem, but emo rock is just pushing my comfort. Not hating on the queers that listen to that stuff, it's just not for me.

How did you get into Metal, or who got you into Metal? What about it attracted you? My Boyfriend played some Disturbed for me and i was immediately hooked

If you had to pick one song that epitomizes Metal to you, what would it be?
Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold

What sub-genre of Metal do you think has been most influential to the genre as a whole? (Doom, Black, Speed, Thrash, etc.) Metalcore and Groove metal

What is your opinion on interactive music centered video games such as Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Do you like or dislike them? Do you think it has positively or negatively influenced the genre since the first game release? It was one of my gateways to metal, but my fingers were too fat so i stopped playing

What are your religious beliefs/affiliations, if you have any? Feel free to discuss or skip this question to your own will.
Backwoods Evangelism

In the UK, many census takers listed their religion as Heavy Metal. What are your thoughts on this “phenomena”?
Where can i sign up?

What are your political beliefs? What do you believe are the most important/most damning issues in our world? im a walking conservative talking point. I love playing with mah guns(have never used one outside of a shooting range though) and hate immigrants

What about a person makes them Metal? Are there any defining characteristics that make a Metalhead? They have to be fat enough to where their tits reach their knees when sitting behind a drumset

What does your style consist of? What are some important clothing articles to you, or items you think every Metalhead would or should own?

anything i can fit in, which is quite the task. Usually something camo because i love pretending to be part of the military or some kind of hunter. I think every metalhead should own least one or two Devil Driver T's

GUESS WHO I AM?

100708-n-9174g-002-e1528903369608.jpg

TB is even more ridiculous than I am at this point acting like he's capped some niggas in the streets of LA

"Backwoods evangelism"

Lmao if you only knew what my upbringing was you would shit yourself

Last edited: