What makes you a metalhead?

I have to agree with you swiss metalian. we are a smaller community than others but we can raise some hell when we stick together. example: wacken open air

Metal head :
a devotee to metal and a complete guru of the eternal soulful celestial music for thous't ear. Relaxation - you will get by litening to agressive things, bang thyu head when hearing soulful melody!

|noun|

:lol:

i hoope who ever jsut said long hair doesnt mean u have to have long hair to be "metalhead" as some other guy said im a metalhead because i like the scene the way we stick together and were individual minded no two metal heads think the same,similar but not the same.i also think u dont have to just hear metal i hear a lto of music from pop and watch MTV but my whole cd collection consist of metal (with the exception of Linkin Park) and the fact that even if i dont dress everyday in black im not the same as all the punks (lo how our dear cousins have fallen) or mianstream people...as a matter of fact many poeple consider me goth even though i dont dress like a goth. Btw im not a poser!!!!:(

That my head consists of metal. :lol:

No, really. I go arround in full metal armour with metal stickers and flags all over. I have been having some trouble getting in Trolleys and Trams, but since i bought that black horse everything is easier. And of course i have adjusted wireless connection to the internet through metal-provider.com to the laptop that is installed on the head of my horse. And the speakers poor out molten metal. hahaha

Come on guys. What makes a metalhead? Beers, drugs, satanism, sex, breaking things in his way and maybe listening to metal.

Originally posted by Melancholia
(mostly bands that have strayed from the metal field,f.e. Ulver and some bands from the gothic/electro field f.e. Diary of Dream-psychosis ;)
U forgot Aphrodisiac... :loco:

I listen therefore I am. Hell, I grew out of all the leather and chains shit years ago. Still got the earrings and am growing my hair out again, but I don't think that qualifies as anything. I just love Metal, dammit! What else do you need?

metalized@ :Shedevil: *slaaaaaaaap* aaaah,what a pleasure!! :D

Originally posted by Kveldssanger
Isn't that the noise project of S.E. Hatlevik of Fleurety. Is their album(s?) circulating still...

yep,this is it and holy shit their Cds are so damn rare :cry:
you don't have it if i have understood correct,right?

kolozoi :cry:

What makes me a metalhead? Everything about the metal scene. I love the music, I love the people (may be sterotyped a lot but they are the coolest people in the world), I love the cover art on the albums, the bands are amazing, everything about the whole scene is great!

Well, that really didn't answer the question but oh well.

It is of course the love for metal music; The deep respect to the bands for creating dark atmospheres and intelligent complex music... Also as mentioned somewhere else, it´s that team spirit metallers feel of eachother instead of that fighting those fucking hiphoppers thinks are so fucking cool... Well, let them kill eachother, so I dont have to...

Devoting to metal. Listen to it all the time. When you are at a metal concert the mood is soo good, everyone just headbanging together and having fun, enjoying the music. I too have long hair, but that's not an option to be a metalhead..

Metal rules!