What Kind of Metalhead Are You? (Link)

I'm between the black and folk metaller description wise. Wish there was a quiz though, I've seen these pics before and quizzes are fucking fun.

None of them. I'm a stereotypical pasty internet sperg that happens to enjoy metal.

I don't judge anyone for looking metal (as long as they don't have or wear dreadlocks, visible tattoos, shitty facial hair, facial piercings, corpsepaint, dyed black hair, camo pants, gory/edgy band shirts, or Sonata Arctica band shirts), it's just not my thing.

None of them, too. No tattoos or piercings, short hair for last 3 months, one patched denim jacket and 2 non patched, no interest in fantasy, folk... Just a normal guy who loves music. TBH, I look more like blues rock/hard rock type of guy.

I don't judge anyone for looking metal (as long as they don't have or wear dreadlocks, visible tattoos, shitty facial hair, facial piercings, corpsepaint, dyed black hair, camo pants, gory/edgy band shirts, or Sonata Arctica band shirts), it's just not my thing.
I wear camo shorts, does that count? I would agree that camo pants look stupid but I wouldn't judge anyone for it. Also "gory" shirts, ummm... I wear gory shirts because I like gore and the bands whose shirts I'm wearing, why would you judge someone for that?

That's literally everyone. I don't get what's so terrible with shirts either.

Also, none of these fit me or even come remotely close. My friend did a drawing about metal dudes and it was way better. This seems pretty surface

I, at least when I look metulz, probably look most like the black metal one.

Though the only accurate statement beside it is that I've got long hair and I used to have very short hair.

I dont think metalhead depends on what you look lik externally. What matters is what's inside. Now, I dont mean go make a chest surgery so everyone can see what's inside your heart. I mean it more like - dont judge a metalhead on the fists they do or the tattoos they have on their bodies. Just look him in the eye, and you'll see. :)