What kind of metalhead are you?

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.

Eh...cool.

Of course, I sort of knew what each question was gearing towards. And I answered honestly(all over the place). If I'd have been allowed, I'd probably have filled in every square and every circle. I listen to everything.

Awesome quiz, though.

You are a Death Metal Psycho. In areas of brutality and hatred where others fear to tread, that's where you find enjoyment - the realm of death metal. You're one violent motherfucker, and you like music that fits that; brutal snarling death is the best, but anything with enough aggression and good riffs works. Concerts are a great place to take out some of that aggression, hear some kick-ass music, and of course get drunk. You're generally pretty cool with the rest of the scenes, but if they piss you off, there's some serious pain coming their way. Especially if they talk shit about Chuck.

... A band that's good at what they do but sound exactly like all the other bands doesn't really interest me...

Truer words have never been spoken.

I got 'True Metalhead' even though I wasn't expectin that, but hell ya can't go wrong when a Maiden pic appears with your answer.

You are a Prog Metal Fan. Progressive metal, innovative stuff that transcends the boundaries of standard heavy metal, is what it's all about for you. The more intricate and difficult to play, the better, and generic, simplistic stuff just turns your stomach. You have a chance to hear even more innovations and stunning musical ability at shows. Your elitist attitudes rub soe people the wrong way - they call you pretentious, a snob, a wanker. But you know they're just jealous because they don't understand it.

HELL YA truemetalhead here, however, how can i live with out SYMPHONY X!!!!, i love power metal more than most...however true just means you love everything, minus grind and NU, cause it aint metal......fuck that