Why are you a metalhead?

I don't know if it's singing or not but I can't stop listening to it, actually I don't think that I listen to any band that use clean vocals (expect IF) and most of them not melodic.

Unlike some R&B, rap vocals are not "singing" because they're not melodic. In fact, they don't even follow the conventions of tonal music. On the contrary, rapping is merely a form of rhythmic shouting.
Not even shouting, just talking most of the time. However, often the choruses use singing.

Singing must have tone in order to be singing. Otherwise it's just vocalization. =
However, some harsh vocals are in tune to the music. Still, I think singing is generally recognized as something that you do by not screaming.

I don't know if it's singing or not but I can't stop listening to it, actually I don't think that I listen to any band that use clean vocals (expect IF) and most of them not melodic.
IF?
Clean voxx?
Only a little bit.

By the same logic that I consider noise (when created by artists for manufacture/distribution and intended for listening) to be music, I should consider screaming vocals to be a kind of singing...but, I don't think I do.

IF=in flames... Mostly I listen to brutal metal or Death metal, I rarely listen to bands who use clean vocals.

By the same logic that I consider noise (when created by artists for manufacture/distribution and intended for listening) to be music, I should consider screaming vocals to be a kind of singing...but, I don't think I do.
Music doesn't have to conform to a predetermined tonal structure, and many cultural forms still don't. By contrast, singing should at least conform to the tonal conventions of the music which it is accompanying.

EDIT: For clarification, this is why I consider rap and growls to generally be "not singing" while most folk and pop music is "singing badly."

And in an amazing coincidence, you desperately need to expand in what you listen to.

That doesn't mean that I don't listen to other genres, actually most of my favorite bands are from different genres, mostly thrash (Slayer, Kreator and warbringer...) , but (currently) I'm concentrating on death or brutal metal.