If Americans are as stupid as you say...

No, he's saying it will, cause the east is cheaper and the people are more numerous. You can't even say it anymore that the west is more quality, cause all the stuff is made in the east. The west will be outfunned soon.

coldwave said:
i don't think it. as i said, just go to elance and try to get a job. you won't, because an indian will under-bid you. OK, we, Central EU people did it years we were only a ten millions of people, not hundred millions or 1-2 billions.
you watch your mouth, you call me central eu :mad:

gracie%201.jpg

Maqus said:
Yeah, Otto I, 962, the Pope made him emperor. It ended in 1802, so that was quite a long time for an empire.

I was hung up on great empires, never considered Germany that. I was clueless too of course

EDIT: I am in dire need of a typing course

Allan said:
I was hung up on great empires, never considered Germany that. I as clueless too of course

:D I don't know about their greatness, their enemies must have feared them though. Ask the germanicos how great they were.

I know Austria-Hungary was fucking great, with the Austrian bruder-in-laws as they were called. Well they still are called that. :headbang:

Allan said:
as opposed to now and the whole Iraqi mess?
No, not as opposed to now...JUST LIKE NOW. I said "selfless", not "SELFISH". We are NOT SUCH A SELFLESS country as people would have you to believe. We got into Iraq under bogus circumstances, and now, just like everyone said, there are NO WMDs. We had a right to enter WW2, we DIDN'T have a right to invade Iraq. Capisci?

Bambi said:
you watch your mouth, you call me central eu :mad:

gracie%201.jpg

there are many ways of defining the center of Europe, thus the region "Central Europe". Since most of the ppl near the west part of this continent tend to ignore the eastern parts, they fail in realizing that by geographical terms, the eastern border of Europe is the Ural mountains.
anyway, it doesn't matter nor does it really bother me, and hey, i don't even know where you come from... im sure youre not hungarian, otherwise the hunalysator would have beeped

coldwave said:
there are many ways of defining the center of Europe, thus the region "Central Europe". Since most of the ppl near the west part of this continent tend to ignore the eastern parts, they fail in realizing that by geographical terms, the eastern border of Europe is the Ural mountains.
anyway, it doesn't matter nor does it really bother me, and hey, i don't even know where you come from... im sure youre not hungarian, otherwise the hunalysator would have beeped
If i was anymore western europe, i'd be american so less of the definition fudging you cheeky easterner. they're always at it :yell:

i could have post you a simple question 'where are you from', but im not interested that much...i just didn't/don't know where you sit and type your words, so made my point about the term CE. im still not interested where youre from, there are not too much countries that sounds positive to me.

(and to be ontopic: USA at least have NFL, a part of NHL and of course NASCAR and IRL, ChampCar. all of these sports have more iq in them than their EU counterparts ('cept hockey maybe))

Bambi said:
If i was anymore western europe, i'd be american so less of the definition fudging you cheeky easterner. they're always at it :yell:

I think if you were any more western Europe, you'd be a fish :eek:

nemo.jpg

yeah, i've been eating fast-food the whole time, took the subways, drank terrible tapped belgian beer, talked to some homie from 'downtown brooklyn', bought a t-shirt with 'jezus is my homeboy'
greatings from NYC Boy

may god bless you

coldwave said:
i could have post you a simple question 'where are you from', but im not interested that much...i just didn't/don't know where you sit and type your words, so made my point about the term CE. im still not interested where youre from, there are not too much countries that sounds positive to me.

(and to be ontopic: USA at least have NFL, a part of NHL and of course NASCAR and IRL, ChampCar. all of these sports have more iq in them than their EU counterparts ('cept hockey maybe))
hockey is for puffs, padded up like they expect to be attacked by a rottweiler. bah.

the marginal said:
yeah, i've been eating fast-food the whole time, took the subways, drank terrible tapped belgian beer, talked to some homie from 'downtown brooklyn', bought a t-shirt with 'jezus is my homeboy'
greatings from NYC Boy

may god bless you
this reminds me, this irish bird was in NY and some american dude came up and asked her if she knew the way to central park. she said "no i'm afraid i dont, im not from here"

so he said: "in that case, do you mind if i just rob you here??"

and he did :tickled:

Bambi said:
hockey is for puffs, padded up like they expect to be attacked by a rottweiler. bah.

rottweiler? those black puppys, with warm brown eyes? btw hockey is canadian, they are quit good at it last year one of them broke the others neck and a sharp shooter killed a girl with a hard shooted puck, now they are real men, they and the lumberjacks. the latter have a cool song too.