Fat People

Oded

Jan 26, 2003
Boston, U.S.
Visit site
Mind you, I've got nothing against fat people, but...
ca. 66% of Americans are overweight.
Isn't that great?
Don't blame me. I weigh 160. Erhhmm.. can't work that out in kg. or stone.
Have you come across many fat American tourists in Europe?
Aren't they just the greatest, most amusing things? :hotjump:

Mind you, whenever I've been to England, the greatest difference I notice is the much smaller portions in restaurants than in America... and I starve for the first few weeks.

I know many Yanks who'd eat the Irish tourists between two pieces o' white bread, but they're all so skin-and-bones. Why, the house next to mine is being painted by a troupe of Sligo & West Country men, and I have to bring them in for tea, beer, and pizza. Poor bony chaps!

Japanese tourists- the WORST. I live in a completely featureless suburb of Boston, and those Nagasaki geeks even come HERE to snap their cameras, point at buildings, and nearly get run over by buses.

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

I can't forget the French tourists. They're just fine, because they DON'T act like gimps when in another country!
When I was in Paris, some people I was with got angry with the waiters because they didn't speak English. :loco:
I like the French, man. Got some Alsatian blood in me, so I'm set to go...

Oded said:
I weigh 160. Erhhmm.. can't work that out in kg..
Pretty simple.. 1kg = 2pounds ;)
Oded said:
Mind you, whenever I've been to England, the greatest difference I notice is the much smaller portions in restaurants than in America... and I starve for the first few weeks.
Don't worry.. taking a look at the kids here I noticed that the McDonnald's generation is slowly conquering Europe too..

Few years age there were this canadian soldiers who worked in Bosnia. They came for holidays to Croatia and the whole time they were telling how beautiful and thin the women there are *g*

I just think that being really fat is more a health problem, I mean if u make 200 kg it cant be healthy, but then again being a hungry model who never can eat anything because she has to look like a skeleton isnt healthy as well... hm...

My best friend is 6'5", 400 lbs. (200 kg., thanks Eos :p )
and he is damned useful to have at metal-gigs because he can just push his way to the front, or to the lavatories.
So being fat DOES have its uses, maybe. :)

But you're right, Dragon. We have a huge crisis in this country where almost all girls HAVE to be 'perfect' like Britney Spears. Ugh. Waifs! I like's 'em more healthy. And Brazilian! :p

I dunno what i am in kilos, 13 and a bit stones-...wassat 75-80 k?? no bleedin waif whatever it is

however I of know lots of skinny yankees....they just can seem to find the balance between lard arse and wonder waif i spose

Oded said:
and he is damned useful to have at metal-gigs because he can just push his way to the front, or to the lavatories.
So being fat DOES have its uses, maybe. :)
A nice girl, a big smile and a shy "excuse me" would do it to. It can even bring you from the last to the first row of a Rolling Stones gig :D

Eos said:
Concidering our internet activities you forgott the most important one:
reLOAD!! :D

i passed it on toy yuo to add some more ;)

reLOAD it is..,
reMEMBER
reINSTATE
reCONFISQUATE
reSTRAINT
reFRAIN
reSURRECTION
reSTAURATE

welll..whatever, it's your's noww :Smug: