Bush is close to winning.

The Crapkeeper said:
It's ok to send off other people's children to die for oil, but a woman can't decide for herself to get rid of a fucking zygote?

It's supposed to matter to me who someone else is fucking?

Saddam killing Iraqi citizens = bad/Bush killing Iraqi citizens (what are we up to now, 100,000+?) = good?

The refusal to admit fault is a virtue?

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

Anyway, does anyone else find it strange that people living in the middle of goddamn nowhere cited the threat of terrorism as a high concern of theirs, and thus voted for Bush, while people living in NYC and the majority of densely populated cites, and thus, perfect targets for terrorism, voted overwhelmingly against him?
100,000+? Where you getting your statistics?......:err:

pagan2002 said:
world war three is between the neo-conservatives in power in amerca (and israel) and radical islamists who want these cunts off the planet so we can worship allah and that.

its coming down and there isn't much we can do to stop it.
You should read "Clash of Civilization" by Harvard political scientist Samuel Huntington, he talks about that..

Victor Meldrew said:
What does that say about America?

The end is coming sooner than you think, methinks.
Who's 'next'? Iran? The people who voted for Cowboy will reap what they've sown when there's another attack on their soil.

Shall we boycott American goods as a small gesture of our disgust? No more McDonalds and Coca-Cola for you!
But then, I never ate that shite to begin with.

It's such a shame, because things didn't HAVE to have turned out this way.

I feel so sorry for the millions of Americans who had the sense to vote for the opposition.
I also feel very sorry for you British that are under an equally corrupt and immoral leadership which loves the Bush administration. The only difference is that Britain isnt as powerful as the U.S., therefore cannot be as destructive and cant spread their hegemony. Otherwise they would be doing so, as they have done before, like the Americans do today.

The Roman empire fell.....the British Empire fell....and the American empire will also eventually fall.

The Crapkeeper: Yeah I read that in the paper as well, one of the back pages of course. I think the headline was "Casualties in Iraq May Be 100,000", or something similar.

I agree with oe's post. I've seen some of Noam Chomsky's lectures in his documentaries, and he talks alot about that. He's probably the least biased of the known liberals because he isn't just against American foreign policy, he's against any country who uses their power and technology to oppress it's own people, or others.

He also happens to be American. - This is in response to the "there all stupid" comment. - America may have it's gaping ignorant mass, but it also has it's intellectuals. And no I'm not claiming to be one just because I can read the back pages of the fecking paper. It's sad, it's really damn sad. I voted Kerry even though I'm in Cali and could have voted green or some other minor party, why? Because I was afraid even here, of Bush winning because of all the fucktards everywhere. I'd say let's split from the nation and become Calicountry but I doubt Swartzneggar would make any better a president. Fecking republicans won, and they've won for years to come. The last twenty years of progress in the US? Gone.

*Takes breath* I wish I could live in la-la land of denial and pretend it went differently but it didn't. I'd give up North Cali weather in a second for Canada if there was any real way I could be a citizen there and have a chance for getting back to the US. Stupid hope that things will blow over. I know they wont.

Either I've been overestimating the rest of Americans or those electric voting machines were stacked. I'm willing to believe the latter because there isn't any excuse for that kind of stupidity. I was hoping Kerry would be my Nixon. Promising an "Honorable way out of the war." as Nixon said for Vietnam. He screwed us over too. But don't get me started on the two-party system....