Open letter to those american who voted for george w bush

MM isn't a hero or anything, but neither is GW. I know that MM is in it for the publicity as much as actually trying to make a point and I'm sure Bush could have someone write up a similiar letter showing what good things he has done. However, I think most people realize that Bush's term has been largely a failure and the country and world have not improved during his tenure.

I'll agree that MM is a bit overboard..and it still baffles me that anyone, much less so many, believed that another 4 years of the Shrub was a good idea. I just don't get it.

Michael Moore owns stock in Haliburton... lol

He's a cake eating bitch.

I don't even see how the two can be compared...

I wonder if we'll be laughing or crying when 2006 comes to a close .. only time will tell.

He should shoot himself
an anti-american living in america
an anti-corporate guy who gets rich through corporations
wake up and smell the bull shit

Moore's nothing to be especially proud of, but Bush... where to start?? His ineptitude baffles my mind.

At least Moore can string together a coherent sentence with some degree of regularity.

thespectralsorrows said:
I agree with Danallica, would be nice if the Bush family committed mass suicide.

I was actallu refering to moore who should shoot himself lol. I dont particually like Bush either. The reason he got in again was becuase, like here, he had no opposition

eddie_large.jpg

Eddie Vedder for PRES!

While there are those who debate the validity of Mr. Moore's statements or his facts, let's make something clear:

When he lies, nobody dies.

When Mr. Moore complains about the problems in America, that does not make him anti-American. The whole concept of America was because people were fed up with the imperialist government they previously dealt with - the same type of thing that the Bush Dynasty is trying to re-implement in America. Unreasonable searches and seizures; unlimited executive powers... This is not America; that is Nazi Germany, a nation that Bush's grandfather was quite happy to do business with.

Criticizing the government is every American's DUTY and right.

Really, do you feel safer knowing that Bush is in office?

I'm sure the people in Florida and Louisiana were happy to know that they were also in the majority of voting for Bush during the last election.

Also, how does it feel knowing that over 4 years after September 11th, 2001 that Osama bin Laden is still free?

sumairetsu said:
While there are those who debate the validity of Mr. Moore's statements or his facts, let's make something clear:

When he lies, nobody dies.

When Mr. Moore complains about the problems in America, that does not make him anti-American. The whole concept of America was because people were fed up with the imperialist government they previously dealt with - the same type of thing that the Bush Dynasty is trying to re-implement in America. Unreasonable searches and seizures; unlimited executive powers... This is not America; that is Nazi Germany, a nation that Bush's grandfather was quite happy to do business with.

Criticizing the government is every American's DUTY and right.

Really, do you feel safer knowing that Bush is in office?

I'm sure the people in Florida and Louisiana were happy to know that they were also in the majority of voting for Bush during the last election.

Also, how does it feel knowing that over 4 years after September 11th, 2001 that Osama bin Laden is still free?

Perfectly stated. Thank you.

The right-wing nuts who fail to recognize what America is really supposed to be about would benefit greatly from some perspective.

Im not saying it makes him American or unamerican to question the gov. Thats what democracy is about. I just thyink he could get his point through without warping so many facts

Danallica said:
He should shoot himself

That was January 2nd, 2006 10:39 PM

Danallica said:
Im not saying it makes him American or unamerican to question the gov. Thats what democracy is about. I just thyink he could get his point through without warping so many facts

What are you saying? Is he American or Anti-American? :confused:

The beauty of the Farenheit 9/11 movie is that he allowed the Bush cabinet members to imcrimminate themselves...over and over again. He took footage - in the public domain - of the various members continually showcasing their callousness.

There's nothing more tellong of Bush than the footage he had filmed of HIMSELF peeking under his desk stating, and I paraphrase, "gee (laughing), there don't (sic) seem to be any WMDs under here....I wonder where they are (more laughing)...". It's just sickening. He filmed himself doing this to be part of a presentation at a dinner for his campaign contributors.

Yes, Democrats are corrupt, as well, but I don't think the nation has ever experienced the levels of corruption and ineptitude that's being exhibited the current administration.

sumairetsu said:

How does it feel to believe that a man who had nothing to do with the 9/11 "terrorist attacks" is being paid to be hidden and blamed for.

Danallica said:
He should shoot himself

Agreed. Why anyone takes Michael Moore(on) seriously is beyond me. He's just as big of a liar as George W Bush, if not more of one than said president.

I also love how people on the left bitch about the way Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh speak their mind and ignore the fact that Michael Moore(on) and Al Franken basically do the same thing, just for the other side. And they also think that the First Amendment only applies to liberals and people that agree with them, and think that they can criticize people on the right, and that the right does not have a right to criticize people on the left.