Look at this crazy convo

Jean-Pierre said:
Vader is great, and they are great live. They've got nothing on Kreator though. Nothing. What have you heard by Kreator anyway?
Everything. My friend has a few of their first albums on vynal and we listen to them quite often, and I do enjoy Kreator don't get me wrong. I just like Vader alot better, not to mention their one of my favorite live bands EVAR! :Spin:

If it's any consolation, I'm with you on this, Melodeath. The elitism in metal gets tiresome sometimes. Everyone has their own tastes and opinions when it comes to what they listen to, and it's stupid to detract someone else just because they don't fit your mold.

abcdefg said:
I hate people who can't tune their instruments without ELIKTRONIK TUNERS.
I'll start with you, your opinion is idiotic, you couldn't even spell that right kid. People use electronic tuners because its faster and easier. There is nothing wrong with that.

All you people with your pathetic choices of insults on Melodeath are idiots as well. I know what you were talking about man. People like that are just as bad as typical christians and have no reason to live. Me if I had some guy talk to me like that I'd tell him that he obviously never grew up and is acting like a little girl. Cause thats how this dude sounded like. Trying to be all macho just because all his stuff is so underground. I find that pointless, I must be rare because I listen to alot of unknown bands and I don't act like I have Peter Pan syndrome.

Verdilak said:
I'll start with you, your opinion is idiotic, you couldn't even spell that right kid. People use electronic tuners because its faster and easier. There is nothing wrong with that.

All you people with your pathetic choices of insults on Melodeath are idiots as well. I know what you were talking about man. People like that are just as bad as typical christians and have no reason to live. Me if I had some guy talk to me like that I'd tell him that he obviously never grew up and is acting like a little girl. Cause thats how this dude sounded like. Trying to be all macho just because all his stuff is so underground. I find that pointless, I must be rare because I listen to alot of unknown bands and I don't act like I have Peter Pan syndrome.

teehee.gif

Verdilak said:

lol

im glad some of you support me and actually understand what I'm saying.

and I'm not talking about the guy from soulseek being closed-minded. I'm talking about him being an elitist.

Elitist - The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
The sense of entitlement enjoyed by such a group or class.
Control, rule, or domination by such a group or class.

I did not know about his "superior" music so i was not entitled to any music he had. Im talking about elitism. not closed-mindedness.

but thanks for pointing it out that being closed-minded and being an elitist were different. I didn't know.:rolleyes:

Demiurge said:
this topic is so ultimate metal.

For once, apart from the music recommendations you usually do, I agree.

Although to some point, I know what Melodeath is talking about. I use DC++, and the people aren't as much assholes as the people on soulseek. Even if I was on soulseek I doubt I'll be insulted to that extent, I got some pretty rare and interesting stuff in my share.

Sorry me, I'm still not @Soulseek but this demonstration doesn't encourage much to b fair, what can we expect from mp3's (when not pirated albums) sharers anyway ?