Look at this crazy convo

Verdilak said:
All I can do is laugh at you now. You enjoy repeating yourself don't you. I like to use words that aren't typical. And you calling me a dork, what are we in high school. And honestly I do live in a place full of hardcore and emo kids that cannot appreciate good metal music. If you don't like what I say, go ahead try talking down to me. It will only make me laugh at you more.
Using words that aren't typical show that you don't want to say what you mean or are incapable of a reply so you thesaurize(not a real word) words to make yourself sound smart and dazzle people with your "intellect". Are you a politician? Also, maybe those "hardcore and emo kids" don't appreciate good metal music for the exact same reasons you don't appreciate good emo and hardcore.

Isn't it funny how everyone trys to conjure up some thought out speech to either defend their name or discredit someone elses? Noobies, Veteran posters, and children of all ages.....Welcome to General Discussion! :wave:

Verdilak said:
I'll start with you, your opinion is idiotic, you couldn't even spell that right kid. People use electronic tuners because its faster and easier. There is nothing wrong with that.

All you people with your pathetic choices of insults on Melodeath are idiots as well. I know what you were talking about man. People like that are just as bad as typical christians and have no reason to live. Me if I had some guy talk to me like that I'd tell him that he obviously never grew up and is acting like a little girl. Cause thats how this dude sounded like. Trying to be all macho just because all his stuff is so underground. I find that pointless, I must be rare because I listen to alot of unknown bands and I don't act like I have Peter Pan syndrome.

Agreed..