COB OT - The forum that is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you guys leave shred alone, or I will ban you all.

Can't you spot that it's just a rebellious whiny hormonal imbalance that happens when puberty kicks in? Leave the poor guy alone for crying out loud.

P.S. Whining is not a bannable offense, carry on.
You could answer back my pms, you know? That would be the polite and mature thing to do.

PS: Ban the thread-maker. He's a fag and he's asking for it. I have been banned for less than this.

lol, so since there was an inquiry put in as to what we can do to make this forum a better place here's one:

how about actually allowing free discourse? since when do mods "clean threads" on a "OMG off topic conversation!" basis :lol:

we've also upped the ban ante. bans for anything except acquiescence, submission, and ass kissing :lol:. what's the point to a forum where all the "unfavorable" posts are "edited" or "deleted?" apparently criticism and negativity are a no no :oops:. have fun talking to yourselves :lol::lol:

oh, and, despite the productivity and relevance of this thread, go ahead and ban me nick if it makes you feel like more of a man.

normally i would agree with this kind of bull shit because i hate strict forums but, there's nothing wrong here. and as for the post deleting, don't fuck with other members and your posts won't get deleted. and almost every thread here goes off topic and has it's taste of randomness other wise, i wouldn't be here

ITT: Everyone gets trolled by one huge whiner. I can't believe this guy did this, I totally didn't expect it to be quite honest.

LOL INTERNET DRAMA

Nick does a great job as a mod. He's present, he can take jokes against him and - very important - he takes part in the forum life.

Shredtastical often annoyed me with his opinions, but I never considered him to be immature. This thread reminds me of the phenom in the ban times when nick wasn't a mod yet. Who told these noobs that they'd be a martyr if they get banned?

^Bullshit! I never made such thread. I only remember taking part in the flaming of bob and almost getting banned! But i never made that kind of thread.

This thread is useless.

Also...Shredtastical was trying to troll but failed.

And yes...Nick is doing a fine job! And whining about it makes you look like an ass. You could have been banned already for a spam thread.

yea, nicks a great mod, he doesn't put himself on a pedestal and instead of arguing with shred like shred wanted, he laughed. he also assisted heartless in giving my next username (if i ever feel like changing it)....

viewer_from_tehbanland

Speaking of usernames. I have long been wanting to change mine because "The Phenom" is just so completely random and shitty :lol: On second thought i don't know for shit what to change to so i dunno:lol:

im never usually involved with the specifics of the forum, since I only really just post in the guitar player's thread. But honestly, does any of this matter? Why does everyone take things on forums like its gonna be the end? As long as I can still post I really don't see a problem with anything.

Inb4: I get banned by the mother hen for hitting the ugly duckling :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know that shred is the bad on the movie here, but this simply made me lol so fucking hard.

Internet forums = Serious Business

The only solution is democracy. Overthrow this fascist rule that is CoB-OT Moderation!

ROFL :lol: Even knowing that is absolutely nothing close to serious, it still made me laugh my ass off :lol:

Nick does a great job as a mod. He's present, he can take jokes against him and - very important - he takes part in the forum life.

Shredtastical often annoyed me with his opinions, but I never considered him to be immature. This thread reminds me of the phenom in the ban times when nick wasn't a mod yet. Who told these noobs that they'd be a martyr if they get banned?

I agree with the first part. Then about shredtastical I had always considered him a cool dude and I never knew why Gonzo hated him so much, but I had never expected something like this from shredtastical.

About the phenom, well, crazy finn is crazy finn, and nowadays he behaves pretty well.

Speaking of usernames. I have long been wanting to change mine because "The Phenom" is just so completely random and shitty :lol: On second thought i don't know for shit what to change to so i dunno:lol:

Get some of those weird finnish words with loads of ä (like älykkyysosamäärä which I don't know what the fuck means but was the first word I found at google, :lol:) that freak me out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.