Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean the live recording, or do you have the studio version?

I ment say a rough version recorded at a practice just down to stereo or during a soundcheck for the tour, as i expect they wont be able to play more than 2 new songs in a hours set when either supporting dream theater or co headlining uk tour

dont want studio version just to hear songs

Most of this could very likely have been avoided with a more precise rule and a thorough original post.
It pretty much needed a victim to set the level.

Gee... thanks. I'll be sure to consult you before I make my next post.

YES I WILL

anwayyz........guys I haevnt posted a video here in a year atleast.........i think samsara abnned me for no good reason this time......i didnt post anything illegal or promote my abnd.....last thing I did wrong was postin a lil gig reposrt from my bands show and some pics......but that was liek months ago......samsara is jsut loosing it....PEAC EOUT

Get... teh ... fuck ... out ... of... here... you... clueless... attention... whore..

Well... there it is. This little community summed up in a single thread. Most with some sense and common courtesy, and some without it.... and several examples of why Moonlapse committed moderator suicide.

Thread closed. :saint:

Again. For those of you who have at least had the fucking common courtesy to keep discussions of leaked songs off the official Opeth forum... thanks.

For the rest of you who continue to do exactly what I said you would in the "Banned" thread (whine, mock, split hairs of the definition of the words I have used to express a pretty fucking simple concept, etc...) Fuck you. I don't know what else to do or say. I deleted several threads yesterday, posted a thread specifically explaining my view on the subject before that, banned a couple of people who in fact deserved it.... :shakeshead: This is why the forum was closed when GR was about to be released. This is why Moonlapse committed moderator suicide. This is why my attitude is for the most part misanthropic. This is why my making a sticky of the “Banned” thread would have made absolutely no difference. Everyone knows what’s right and what’s not. And for the record: I haven't spoken to, nor have I been directed on this subject by Mike, Opeth.com, RR, Ultimate Metal or anyone else specifically to do any of what I have done. I have acted on my own accord and have used the power graciously granted to me to keep this place in order, and I at least feel good knowing I have done my very best. I imagine when I have a bit more time I'll backtrack and ban each and every one of you pricks that felt the need to jam the evidence that you have listened to leaked songs in the band's face when you could have discussed this anywhere else on the net. These songs were not posted as a free download on the RR site or on Opeth.com. Discussion of that here would absolutely be appropriate. These are LEAKS. For the love of Christ Almighty I hope you are proud of yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.