An apology

It's obviously you're a troll who craves attention, and this thread is just one more example.

Please don't make a second return if you get banned again.

Think whatever you like, although I'm not making any promises to you.

Is Phil still here? There was a Phil-something that I used to argue with here, but I can't remember his entire account name.

Philno?

and no hes not.

Or not as Philno anyway, not saying that i know he has a second account just saying that Philno the person could have made another account and not told anyone.

jesus christ what's wrong with you idiots, do you just sit around crafting conspiracy theories about which posters have alternate accounts? none of these people are the same

I really don't understand some of you...the guy makes a honest apology and you call him names and say he should piss off??:rolleyes: Ever heard of maturity or forgiveness??

It's ok, I did say some pretty bad things and insult alot of people. But this guy joined a few months after i was banned, so I don't see how I've offended him unless one of the threads i posted in saw rebirth.

It wasn't really that funny, and he earned a perma-ban for his efforts. I hope he is sincere in his current incarnation and contributes something of value. We could always use some positive contributions here.

From the posts he has done for now, I think everything why over-constructive. Ban him? Haha no just kiding. Anyway, the notion of "fun" changes from one to another I guess. I shall help you find the concerned thread by suggesting you to find Mikael's profile, and check for all his comments. In one of them, he ends by saying...

"And yes, by the way, you are banned"

...which made me laugh. Gilmour is a king.

Welcome back, man. I remember you, but don't remember what you posted. But the past is just that.

Still, reminds of this:
sneaky-jesus.gif