A Formal Apology

Jayde

Risparmiarme
Nov 19, 2001
Oklahoma
I have been a horrendous bitch to some people on this board for the past couple of days. I am sorry to those people. But if you're someone who attacked me personally or called me childish then I am NOT sorry for being a horrendous bitch. If you have brought my horrendous bitchiness down on yourself then you deserve it.

PS. I have gone insane.

.....which one am I?
Sorry if I seemed to be directly attacking you in anyway, because I wasn't. If you want to believe I was than I can't do anything about that. I think miscommunication was the biggest problem.
Anways, I am sorry for seeming like an ass hole to anyone. I am sure some of you hate me now of course. :lol: I can't help that though!
Guess I am kind of stealing Jayde's thread....Just felt I should maybe apologize to some of you.

Yes, everything everyone is says is a direct insult to me or my ancestry. :eek: I'll be so busy yelling at people. :heh:

Anal Cunts lyrics are ingenious! I have never read more thought out, emotional, caring, amazing lyrics in all of my life. Screw this crappy Mikael Akerfeldt guy! Anal Cunt wrote the best lyrics ever!!! :lol: ;) :loco: :)

Originally posted by Morningrise
Anal Cunts lyrics are ingenious! I have never read more thought out, emotional, caring, amazing lyrics in all of my life. Screw this crappy Mikael Akerfeldt guy! Anal Cunt wrote the best lyrics ever!!! :lol: ;) :loco: :)

31. ART FAG

HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS
HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT
HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE
HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS
HE WRITES POETRY
HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK
UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT
HE DYES IT JET BLACK
WHEN HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN
JUST LIKE HIS MUSTACHE
HE WANTS TO BE ROBERT SMITH
BUT WITH A MUSTACHE
HE'S A FUCKING ART FAG

3. KILL WOMEN

KILL WOMEN - DIE
KILL WOMEN - DIE
KILL WOMEN - DIE
BITCH

REPEAT

27. TOM ARNOLD

TOM ARNOLD
TOM ARNOLD
TOM ARNOLD

7. RECYCLING IS GAY

YOU P.C. FUCKING FAGGOT
WHY DON'T YOU THROW IT AWAY
I'LL NEVER RECYCLE
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY

RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY

MY GARBAGE CAN IS FILLED
WITH PLASTIC, CANS AND GLASS
IF YOU TELL ME TO RECYCLE
I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS

RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY
RECYCLING IS GAY

Gotta love that! :D

I ask myself the same thing about Korn...Just my personal opinion.
Wow, Anal Cunt brings a tear to my eye! Tom....<bursts into tears> Arnold!!!!

Yeah, that's it. I don't have a sense of humor and that's why I can't appreciate such genious as the same phrase said over and over and called a song. I should probably work on that :rolleyes: