Formal Apology Of Lord Melithor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'll wait on the Chain Maille lashing for those who really want it. :) Hehehe.

I agree with the above statements. We ARE a close family (who by the way is willing to accept others) if given the right circumstances. I give you a hearty THANK YOU for stepping up and apologizing to us as a whole.

You don't have to like everyone or everything, but stating it in a tactful way is greatly appreciated.

-Metal

Lord Melithor said:
all i want is to hear is a well just as long as it doesnt happen again. Mabey even hey we forgive you but whatch what you say next time ok.

I will echo the sentiments of my friends here and accept your apology. As freakchylde eloquently said, certainly it is great that you thought your girl was hot, just be careful not to bash the others in the process. As offended as any of us may have been on our own account, backin each other up was much more loud.

Move forward :) We will.

BABS said:
Here's my opinion on trying to make corset night into some sort of contest, etc.

All of us are into metal, and most of us remember being social outcasts back in high school? Anybody remember that sort of feeling?

Doing this "Who looks better in their corset" reminds me of being 14-15 and being picked last for sports in gym class.

I'm sure nobody enjoys that at all.

I accept your apology, because I think by now you have truly realized what you did.

Hey the corsette contest was my fault! And it wasn't supposed to mean anything at all. I was just making a one-time snobbish comment. He was probably just adding to that to lift me up above the rest and make ME feel good (I never got any of THAT in school!!!)...And it did for the moment! :p It just got out of hand. I've noticed that all internet people are REALLY sensitive. Yeeesh! Let's relax a little.

LadyLovelyLocks said:
Hey the corsette contest was my fault! And it wasn't supposed to mean anything at all. I was just making a one-time snobbish comment. He was probably just adding to that to lift me up above the rest and make ME feel good (I never got any of THAT in school!!!)...And it did for the moment! :p It just got out of hand. I've noticed that all internet people are REALLY sensitive. Yeeesh! Let's relax a little.

:oops: i love my fiance!.... I Love My Fiance!...... I LOVE MY FIANCE! :oops:

LadyLovelyLocks said:

I think I remember seeing your corset and complimenting you on it. It did look nice. You did a good job. You have every right to be proud of it.

Corset night was not meant to be a contest nor should it turn into it. It's just a way to make the ladies all feel special.

wisconsin wicked chick said:
I think I remember seeing your corset and complimenting you on it. It did look nice. You did a good job. You have every right to be proud of it.

Corset night was not meant to be a contest nor should it turn into it. It's just a way to make the ladies all feel special.

Agreed on both counts. The key is to be able to feel good about yourself, period, not to have to put other people down in order to make yourself feel better. That's a big part of what really impressed me Friday night--a bunch of women all walking around telling each other how good they looked. No (well, almost ;)) jealousy, cattiness, etc., just a bunch of chicks enjoying their camaraderie and friendship. Now THAT's something special. Kudos to all the ProgPower ladies--y'all deserve it.

Shaye

wisconsin wicked chick said:

I didn't mean to turn it into a contest lol. That was just in the words of the person I had replied to. And I'm not really snobby about it or anything. Like I said, that was just a silly stupid comment that got my poor beloved Lord in trouble. Believe me, I'm a very very very very shy and unsocial person. I mind my own buisness and never was I concerned about how I look compared to the other ladies. Ladies, you all looked fine! And if you'd pay $100 to get into a concert, I would hope that you're all metalheads lol. If you are, then I don't know why Lord Melithor's comments even bothered you, especially since he didn't disrespect anyone in particular. WE are the Iron Maidens!!!:headbang:

LadyLovelyLocks said:
I didn't mean to turn it into a contest lol. That was just in the words of the person I had replied to. And I'm not really snobby about it or anything. Like I said, that was just a silly stupid comment that got my poor beloved Lord in trouble. Believe me, I'm a very very very very shy and unsocial person. I mind my own buisness and never was I concerned about how I look compared to the other ladies. Ladies, you all looked fine! And if you'd pay $100 to get into a concert, I would hope that you're all metalheads lol. If you are, then I don't know why Lord Melithor's comments even bothered you, especially since he didn't disrespect anyone in particular. WE are the Iron Maidens!!!:headbang:

Rock on girl!

;)
LadyLovelyLocks said:
;)

I am so lucky to have found her she is the only reason i get up in the morning i must have done something right to get such a beautiful and caring woman ;)

LadyLovelyLocks said:
I've noticed that all internet people are REALLY sensitive. Yeeesh! Let's relax a little.

Actually, non internet people tend to get a little razzled when they are told they look like whores as well. :Smug:

FatesFan said:
Actually, non internet people tend to get a little razzled when they are told they look like whores as well. :Smug:

Maybe so, but I would just say, "Fuck you very much!" and walk away! But I don't remember him saying that!

But the internet?? Come on! When I see a post that is stupid that I don't like and if my name isn't included, I would scroll right on by it, ignoring the stupid bastard and never think anything else about it for the rest of my life! The words on the screen don't really exist! They are not directed at you, so i don't know why you even bother about caring! Because there are obnoxious people all over this ball of dirt that we live on, I see and hear them every day, and am always annoyed. And you can't do anything about them because its a waste of time and they always outnumber you! Thats why I learned to just ignore the stupid people, especially on the internet because here they are not afraid to release their ignorance unmercifully. So he messed up through a very very tiny post (C'mon! It wasn't THAT outrageous!). How many were truely hurt and personally insulted by it? I didn't think so, FatesFan.

And thanks for your compliments, everyone, on my corsette! I think I got a compliment from MetalRose on the corsette topic too, but forgot to thank her for it. So thank you. I actually really liked your cape! I myself being a cape wearer and maker appreciated seeing it! It's great to be the unique one in the crowd, isn't it?

The reason we got jumpy is because we are a family, we all stand up for each other.

We've already accepted an apology, as far as I see it, there's no need to explain further... as it only leads to more arguments. :)

Thanks for the compliment, next year, I'll be making my own corset again... although this year, I'll be adding more support and probabally some sleeves. OOF-DAH!

-Metal

LadyLovelyLocks said:
Maybe so, but I would just say, "Fuck you very much!" and walk away! But I don't remember him saying that!

Okay....he said "Ladies of the evening". Last time I checked, that would be a whore.

But the internet?? Come on! When I see a post that is stupid that I don't like and if my name isn't included, I would scroll right on by it, ignoring the stupid bastard and never think anything else about it for the rest of my life!

That's great for you. Obviously not everyone is like you.

The words on the screen don't really exist!

Yes they do.

They are not directed at you, so i don't know why you even bother about caring!

Part of the problem in this world is that there are too many people that don't care and go shooting off at the mouth at others expence. If me caring about other people(and yes those words on the screen that you say are not real are actually writen by real people) makes me a bad or lesser person then I guess I am a bad person.

So he messed up through a very very tiny post (C'mon! It wasn't THAT outrageous!).

Okay, he made a mistake and said he was sorry. That is great. It should have been left alone. Instead, you chime in with " I've noticed that all internet people are REALLY sensitive. Yeeesh! Let's relax a little".

These are real people with real feelings and you just cheapend the apology.

How many were truely hurt and personally insulted by it? I didn't think so, FatesFan.

How many people? Well there was a whole thread of people that looked upset to me. Do you think that those people would have taken the time to jot down there feelings on that thread if they had not been personally insulted?

I was glad to see that the apology was made and accepted by many. I just felt that your little remark there was back handed and uncalled for.

I call em like I see em. I could be wrong.

Fatesfan..... you might want to keep reading i think you might like what i have to say! :loco:

FatesFan said:
Okay....he said "Ladies of the evening". Last time I checked, that would be a whore.

That's great for you. Obviously not everyone is like you.

Yes they do.

Part of the problem in this world is that there are too many people that don't care and go shooting off at the mouth at others expence. If me caring about other people(and yes those words on the screen that you say are not real are actually writen by real people) makes me a bad or lesser person then I guess I am a bad person.

Okay, he made a mistake and said he was sorry. That is great. It should have been left alone. Instead, you chime in with " I've noticed that all internet people are REALLY sensitive. Yeeesh! Let's relax a little".

These are real people with real feelings and you just cheapend the apology.

How many people? Well there was a whole thread of people that looked upset to me. Do you think that those people would have taken the time to jot down there feelings on that thread if they had not been personally insulted?

I was glad to see that the apology was made and accepted by many. I just felt that your little remark there was back handed and uncalled for.

I call em like I see em. I could be wrong.

Fatesfan lets see how you like to be picked on and corrected!
:err:
did you really think you could get off telling my fiance that she was wrong and, that what she said was pretty much out of line????? FUCK YOU! NOW its personal damnit who in the blue hell do you think you are going around correcting people? YOUR FULL OF SHIT!!!! Yes you are fucking wrong you dirty filthy rotten stinking WHORE! YES I AM SAYING THIS YES I DAMN WELL MEAN IT!

Well how is that for an insult for you? Now you have something to piss and moan about! Now do us a favor and go choke on some monkey bollocks ok thank you for your opinion and i respect the fact that you get your sense of morals off the bathroom stall at the seven eleven now do us a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN!!!!!

Ps:
There will be no more apologies for the next BITCH that attacks my fiance and you can bring any army you want i will take them all DOWN! :hotjump:

Now you and this so called family you speak of can KISS MY ASS! And dont make me mad for this is a war you will not win. The titans of legend couldnt even bring me down because I....WILL....NOT....DIE!!!!!

LM- please, get off your high horse, ok? You're really starting to degrade your apology back down to that of a cowering kitten. I'm quite sure your woman can stand on her own, but you're really starting to annoy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.