O fortuna cover by Opeth?

DarkFifl

Jul 11, 2002
Vilseck Germany
Visit site
Greetings all. This is my first time posting here. I recently got into Opeth by some of my friends suggesitons on another forum. Downloaded one song (Benighted) and i was hooked. Went out and bought the only 2 cds I could find of theirs (orchid and Still life) It is some of the best music I've heard in a very long time.
Since I am in a very remote area of Germany (U.S. Army Infantry base in the middle of no where)

I am having trouble finding the rest of Opeth's CDs.

While I was looking around on the net I saw that one site said Opeth did a metal cover of the song O Fortuna? To me that sounds bad ass!! Could someone tell me what Album that is on? Or if its not on an album how you can get it?

or is it fake and not true =(?

i think it is fake because i've been a fan of opeth for a while now and i've been on these forums for a while and i have never heard of a cover of that song. The only covers they have done are circle of the tyrants and remember tommorow....to my knowledge anyway

bleed for me
i think it is fake because i've been a fan of opeth for a while now and i've been on these forums for a while and i have never heard of a cover of that song. The only covers they have done are circle of the tyrants and remember tommorow....to my knowledge anyway..

Ditto that. DarkFifl, what site was it that said they did cover it, if you don't mind me asking. Have you found the rest of the CD's yet? You said you bought Orchid (sweet) and Still Life so far? That's a good start.

This is where you can get the rest online: Blackwater Park, their most recent, is here at The End Records cheap. Morningrise and My Arms, Your Hearse is available here at the Nuclear Blast shop.

Welcome!

Originally posted by Opet
bleed for me
i think it is fake because i've been a fan of opeth for a while now and i've been on these forums for a while and i have never heard of a cover of that song. The only covers they have done are circle of the tyrants and remember tommorow....to my knowledge anyway..

Ditto that. DarkFifl, what site was it that said they did cover it, if you don't mind me asking. Have you found the rest of the CD's yet? You said you bought Orchid (sweet) and Still Life so far? That's a good start.

This is where you can get the rest online: Blackwater Park, their most recent, is here at The End Records cheap. Morningrise and My Arms, Your Hearse is available here at the Nuclear Blast shop.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome :) Checking out those sites now. I hope they ship to APO addresses hehe . Being in the Army out in the middle of no where makes it hard as heck to get any good music =( all they bring out to us is rap and stupid R&B

Oh and regarding the site I heard about the o fortuna thing... I don't remember.. it was while I was surfing. I'm looking for it now