OPETH DISCOGRAPHY

jhowell

I spilt beer on jesus
Aug 12, 2008
OHIO
The other day i started listening to Opeth's first album orchid, and i was thinking how cool would it be to listen to EVERY Opeth song from orchid to watershed. so here i am on The Amen Corner: My Arms, Your Hearse. Hopefully this doesn't take to long... but it's worth it... great music.

Good luck with your marathon, but really, that's nothing. I mean, it's like... Less than 10 hours of material?

My cousin once watched Macgyver episodes with his friends for 36 hours straight. And he hates the show. Now that's hardcore...

haha not when you like opeth as much as me!! no i don't need a cheerleader... FUCK OFF

I have a friend who has done this 'marathon' several times, at least every time a new release come out. I'd like to...but don't have the time haha

Good luck with your marathon, but really, that's nothing. I mean, it's like... Less than 10 hours of material?

My cousin once watched Macgyver episodes with his friends for 36 hours straight. And he hates the show. Now that's hardcore...

Me and some freinds tried to watch all 3 extended version of Lord Of The Rings at once.... only managed The Fellowship and Two Towers...... not hardcore enough....:loco:

Me and some freinds tried to watch all 3 extended version of Lord Of The Rings at once.... only managed The Fellowship and Two Towers...... not hardcore enough....:loco:
Thats still hardcore, I couldn't even get halfway through one of them last time I tried.

I have 8 hours worth of Opeth on my computer, but no way am I listening to ALL of that in one go. Thats a quest too epic for me.