Ideas for Opeth's 10th album songs' names

I would approve if they found a way to make CDs 10 hours long and then just put every song from every album on it.

edit: Gunz is on to something. Maybe some sort of computation device?

I also think that there should be a delicate balance between Mike's death growls an clean vocals. Perhaps 51% to 49%, maybe even 54% to 46%, but nothing greater than that. It would ruin the album.

Vivören;7271229 said:
1002_thaaannks.jpg
lol what a dumb idea and lol at Gerald. "thaaanks!"

I think it would be nice. Maybe not name it Opeth and switch up some song titles. Old ideas >>>>>> anything after Deliverance. It would be 10000x better than Watershed that's for fucking sure...

Then they would have 2 songs called Blackwater Park and Deliverance.

They could add question marks to the end of those song titles to differentiate them, like Pink Floyd made "In The Flesh?" and "In The Flesh," two separate but related tracks.

5. Blackwater Park?
6. Deliverance?

I think it would be nice. Maybe not name it Opeth and switch up some song titles. Old ideas >>>>>> anything after Deliverance. It would be 10000x better than Watershed that's for fucking sure...

AHA!!! Proof that if people don't approve of the new stuff, just keep the old albums. You'll save money by not buying more new old stuff :erk:!!

Besides, everyone knows this will never happen, so why even bother thinking of such an asinine idea? That would totally be the death of Opeth. Opeth (or any band for that matter) doing this would be like the Van Halen reunion tour...

...to pay for rehab!!!:lol:

Besides, everyone knows this will never happen, so why even bother thinking of such an asinine idea? That would totally be the death of Opeth. Opeth (or any band for that matter) doing this would be like the Van Halen reunion tour...

...to pay for rehab!!!:lol:

Have to agree, this was a pretty dumb and prematurely posted thread.

Sorry, OP. :(