Who wants to be mod?

^ Moderator, he/she moderates the board, with bannings and stuffz.

those candidates made me laugh :lol:

no one fits the shoe...

the new mod should be a neutral person that has nothing to do with this forum.

In my opinion, we need someone who already knows the people here :p

make me a mod, i'm sexy and i don't care about people other opinions whatsoever plus i'm neutral, part-time drunk and full time metal!!

...that sounded better in my head

you are not old enough lol

i just had an epiphany.... Scalpel should be mod... I mean... He is Completely Neutral... A GREAT poster and and all around great dude who is liked by everyone.. he is a prefect canidate.

I already asked him, he does not want to be mod.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5753416 said:
:)

I don't know, I wouldn't want another mod, really... but do you really think we need to change and have 1 or 2 new mods, guys? I don't know...

If you want I can remove you from the list :p

can i be mod lol
what mod stand for and what does he hafe to do

PS : GO CANADA

You can't be a mod if you don't even know what is a mod :lol:

killergon and rider of justice shouldn't even be considered, since they are usually in cahoots with each other, and Rider likes to harass people on and off the forum. I don't know who would make a good one, because all the people who deserve it don't post here anymore. I'm at a loss. Obviously it should not be an idiot, or someone who is a rabid fanboy, and will ban anyone who disagrees with them.
seconded!!! :D

Reactions: Sock puppet
┼Victim of the Night┼;5753469 said:
Well, it's really nice to see my name in that list, thank you guys. :oops:
But I think that I'm the worst person for such a role... and so... :)

This one is really funny! :lol: ..:)

ok, then I will remove you from the list... to bad cuz I think you would be a good moderator ^^

ok, then I will remove you from the list... to bad cuz I think you would be a good moderator ^^

Even if I wanted, I couldn't.... cause in a couple of days I'll restart to go to university and I wouldn't have much time to spend here. (it'll be a joy for many persons, eheh :p)

But thank you again, Marcio... :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5753416 said:
:)

I don't know, I wouldn't want another mod, really... but do you really think we need to change and have 1 or 2 new mods, guys? I don't know...

Of course we need new mods, only bobvex comes to check the board and it's very rare when he does that :p

Reactions: Night Reaper