Who wants to be mod?

you_win_the_prize.jpg

congratz :)

Reactions: Mr.Proper
I think I'd make a pretty good mod. My post history is clean, I know this place pretty well and I'm online most of the time and I read every thread. Plus, I don't really have any alliance with anybody in this place, I don't have any favorites posters and whatnot. I'm an overall friendly person, I only got like 3 bad rep points total and tons of good.

I'm also used to the strict moderation on the Symphony X forum so I know most of the forum rules and etiquette by seeing others get banned and such. I won't be as tough on others like Jax or J-Dub but I could definitely keep this place somewhat orderly to prevent Deron from getting too many gray hairs.

Just my 0.02$.

Edit: My choice for mod would be <-Warheart->

I think I'd make a pretty good mod. My post history is clean, I know this place pretty well and I'm online most of the time and I read every thread. Plus, I don't really have any alliance with anybody in this place, I don't have any favorites posters and whatnot. I'm an overall friendly person, I only got like 3 bad rep points total and tons of good.

I'm also used to the strict moderation on the Symphony X forum so I know most of the forum rules and etiquette by seeing others get banned and such. I won't be as tough on others like Jax or J-Dub but I could definitely keep this place somewhat orderly to prevent Deron from getting too many gray hairs.

Just my 0.02$.

Edit: My choice for mod would be <-Warheart->

I add you :D

I just hope the mods take their role seriously because I've seen mods on other boards doing absolutely nothing and the admin still had to do all the job. I also think mods have to be nice ppl who won't ban or insult someone just because they don't like them or something...

And maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea if the mods were people who have the time to moderate the forum, want to do so and also won't leave the forum in 2 months just because they don't like COB anymore or something

Well, that's what I think, as the admin of 2 boards and mod of another board, with what I have seen in the past years.

I didn't know I had been nominated lol. I'd like to mod the on topic forum but most of the chaps that hang around in OT probably hate me. :)

If you want to be mod, just say it here. In the other thread, we said:
Vik (Vikk Cavanagh),
Alexis (The Nerevarine),
Marcio (MegustaMucho),
Nikkie
Rock Hydra
<-warheart->
MrFast

We can discuss about all of that here, this is NOT the final poll.

I think me and Alexis should be mods we both have been here the longest and we know most of the people here.

My vote goes towards me and alexis.

KillerGon, although I like him, I wouldn't trust as a moderator very much, since he does seem to have a lot of problems with other members, which could lead to power abuse or something. I do think he's funny, though. :p

I don't have problems with anyone... they have problems with me. Besides, who are they? Marcio? Heartless? They just bashed our thread, so i wasn't actually fighting with them.

A guy who runs the site = rabid fanboy?

i was refering to the part of "will ban anyone who disagrees with them" cause that happened to me... but anyway, it's just a joke.

you're always on BH. we need people from here.

Dude, you and vikk live on BH too. If you took me out of the possible candidate list, at least have the decency of taking you and vikk out of there too.

Besides, i came up with the perfect idea: let's all be mods, wiki style!! We can all live in a world full of love, stars, unicorns and rainbows!! :oops: