Who wants to be mod?

No offense, but Battleheart is filled with a bunch of fags who think they're so cool/1337... some of them are really funny and cool but most are just gay as shit.

Not really. And I'm not defending *myself* on this one.

Yes really, you are one of the cool ones... I mean, fuck Tut is cool shit, Lady Valerie is funny, there's a handful of really funny/cool people including you. The rest are a bunch of european elitist fags trying too hard, but that's just my opinion.

Yes really, you are one of the cool ones... I mean, fuck Tut is cool shit, Lady Valerie is funny, there's a handful of really funny/cool people including you. The rest are a bunch of european elitist fags trying too hard, but that's just my opinion.

dude, you took my words!

a mod would ruin this forum. the forum is all good as it is now.

exactly! take for example Symphony X forum... the band is awesome and i'm sure the posters down there are cool too... but it's so heavily moderated that they lock almost every thread and they complain about the sig size in a very picky way.

Ask MrFast, he knows more about it than me.

that's why this place is so great... that's why we should all make an effort and stop the flaming and stuff.

It's not all black and white. Having a mod doesn't mean it has to be like the SX forum, just someone that takes care of the board abit, but i agree that it is a better idea to make an effort to stop the bullshit. Most of the people here are smart enough to act like normal people.

hey Navreet is funny too.