Who wants to help me out with Paypal?

Cerulean

Not very cerulean eh
Jan 26, 2003
Affligem, Belgium
users.pandora.be
I'm desperate to buy one of the Diabolical Masquerade shirts on Ebay, but as I have explained already, there's no options for me to open a Paypal account... I did research on it.
So, if anyone here would want to pay it to Jesse, using Paypal, I'll be glad to send you the money in advance.
And because last time I asked no one reacted, I'll pay 5 € extra so you'll win money by helping me :p Yeah I'm THAT desperate...

Keep in mind you have to live in Europe, or else I can't pay you...
Thanks a BUNCH in advance

Cerulean said:
I'm desperate to buy one of the Diabolical Masquerade shirts on Ebay, but as I have explained already, there's no options for me to open a Paypal account... I did research on it.
So, if anyone here would want to pay it to Jesse, using Paypal, I'll be glad to send you the money in advance.
And because last time I asked no one reacted, I'll pay 5 € extra so you'll win money by helping me :p Yeah I'm THAT desperate...

Keep in mind you have to live in Europe, or else I can't pay you...
Thanks a BUNCH in advance

Dude....if ot comes down to it I will buy an extra one for you and you can pay me when it gets to you...you could send cash registered.........although I too am in the U.S. you definately should have one of those shirts....and Ill make it happen for you if noone else closer to you will do it....... ;)
Reece

That's extremely kind of you!! I'm glad you understand this
Cash in a registered mail can be arranged, although I don't trust the post offices anymore since my money has been lost 2 times in a very freaky way (one time with Anders) But I'm willing to try! I've been recommended to put the money in a jewel case cd box so that's what I'll probably do when it comes to it.

I'd offer to help, unfotunately my paypal account is empty after the Bloodbath Wacken shirt. Also, having cash in N. Ireland, a bank account in Canada and a US paypal account complicates things a bit.

I can help ya maybe. I am currently in Istanbul, just wire the money to my bank account.

Then i can order the shirt to your adress through paypal.

But hurry i am currently visiting my parents, they have internet here. I wont have internet anymore by tomorrow :p