who Was better metallica or megadeth?

Originally posted by Mammon

@all spaniards: bah! why the hell do you dub all TV-series!? I was in Spain a couple of weeks ago.. it feckin' rained so I watched TV, more specifically Seinfeld.. and it was in Spanish! bah! (that goes for you too, germans) [/B]

Well, we have to be tolerants and understand that in the world must have space for the retards too.
Mammon can´t do anything more than suck and suck and suck... of an empty tit.
In is poor mind he only can be satisfied trying to be the focus of our atention.

He can´t be conscient that the spanish language is the second most important one in the occidental lifestyle.
So we have our own powerfull world.

We don´t need to have tv series in english here for people who don´t speak spanish for an obvius reason: because here all people speak spanish!!!
:lol:
and our industry is strong enought for dub all films.

So, let him suck and suck and suck......

Have a nice day. :D

@Northern Viking, good rules!! ;)

@Zircom, Hello pal, good to see you here malagueño!! :)

@loWildChild, métele un dedo en un ojo a este, juasjuasjuas :D

Spanish rules!!!

Spanish, the second-most-important language in the occidental world??? :err:
1. English 2.+3. French/German 4.(maybe) Spanish, probably Italian

But since I passed one week in Spain with my class last year, I like Spain very much :D

Eehh wait, we won't bash him too much, hen?
I didn't mean to insult anybody, I was just gone angry a bit. :p

Let's just stop this thing and go on with the discussion about Metallica and Megadeth

Originally posted by Northern Viking

But since I passed one week in Spain with my class last year, I like Spain very much :D

@Northern Viking, your are allways welcome here :) and if you come again, let it know us :)

Maybe, you have have to revise your statistics about languages.
Many time ago, that was true.
Today, people who speak spanish as native language are around 500 millions + all people who learnt it years ago + countries where spanish is teached in schools as obligatory second language (only as example, US with 100 millions people in school age.....)

Trust me, personally for me it´s not an important question to be over other languages, but this is the real situation now.

ok ok ok ok ok...
I bow for the superior spaniards and germans... I will never speak badly about Spain or Germany, ever. I am inferior :)

anyway.... German is not the second most important language.. anyone thought of Japanese, or Mandarin Chinese??..and of course Norwegian

@Northern Viking, I´m agree with you. I´ll stop.
@Mammon, nice to see you again with the pipe peace on hand :) anyone is inferior, just diferent, what contributes to enrich ourselves interacting beetwen us.
Respect languages, I was only speaking about in the occidental lifestyle world.

megagays bassist could not keep up with cliff he would beat the shit out of there faggy ass bassist anyday i would like him to play pulling teeth. ahahahahaha megadeth never had talent and they were a waste of fucking space im glad there gone. in fact kalmah beats the shit out of both of them ahahahaha. if you think otherwise then you are a fucking waste of time.

LOL But you mentioned the US yourself! :rolleyes:

I'll definitely let you know when I come to Spain again :)

LOL yeah, I did a "little" mistake, I meant U.S.A. but forget it, I like german and I´ll try to learn it a few. At least, we are laughing about and "nothing else matter" :)

You´ll be welcome, here are some metal locals that you have to visit.

Megadeth. Rust in Piece is amazing. Metallica stuff is OK up untill ..and justice, then there was the black album which was allright and then there was load of shit and reload of shit followed by several other atrocities worthy of a war crime tribunal. OK so megadeth haven't exactly made that much good stuff since youthanasia, but at least the last album looked like a return towards good stuff. A lot of the really good stuff of the first two metallica albums has "mustaine" in the credits, I think that says a lot...

Rust in Piece is amazing, Thom. Admit it hehehehe. Also Countdown to Extinction its a great CD!!! But Metallica's Kill 'em All, Master Of Puppets, Ride the Lightnin and Black Album are fuckin great. Black album its the path to the "gay metal" music LOL

1. English
2. French > dunno why
3. Spanish

THis are the official languages. The interliguas.

Megadeth in the long run was better because they only made 1 bad album, Risk. It sickens me when dave was crying about the fans didn't appreciate the Risk album, Dave, you put out a shit album, Get over it! Now he throws in the towel once his ultimate dream of outselling metallica has come to an end.

but metallica in their 80s was much better

I prefer Megadeth.:lol:

B00000.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg