Who will be support for Opeth?

Nairolf said:
hahaha.....

i think mayhem with dead and euronymous would be tr00 and grim but without that then i spose i'd be content with someone like o i dont care really so long as they dont play long

lol i hope they get the 2 deceased members to appear too, and they can have people make them dance whilst mayhem plays.

I'd rather they didn't have someone to open for them.. and that they just played for longer lol. tbh.. i can't think of many bands who are smaller and that i'd like to see and Agalloch are too obvious.. Emperor are no more etc.. i really don't know.

who's going to the London Meanfiddler show on the 8th september?.. or is it 7th.. i canna remember

NineFeetUnderground said:
paatos should open for opeth. end of story
hehe i'd about cream myself if that happened, have you seen the bonus dvd that came with certain editions of kellocain? they're very good live it seems.

R0l0 said:
hehe i'd about cream myself if that happened, have you seen the bonus dvd that came with certain editions of kellocain? they're very good live it seems.

yes...every member of paatos is borderline genius in my eyes.

that dvd footage is almost as good as the album itself. :)

paatos should open for opeth. end of story

I love Paatos. I heard of them through SW's website and I wound up buying Kallocain. Excellent album. I need to get Timeloss.

timeloss >>>>> kallocain

which is saying a lot, since kallocain is godly.

I was just going to ask you what you thought about it. hehe. Well, that's very good to hear. I'll probably order it this week.

And yes, it is awesome. "Holding On" and "Won't Be Coming Back" are my fave tracks. I'm happy I stumbled across this band. It's exactly what I was looking for in new music to listen to. Good idea for an opener too.

Pseud0 said:
i wouldn't mind a porcupine tree/opeth headlining again - porcupine tree ruled when i saw them in may

I was there too..... Irving Plaza. Hey Pseud0, I know you from the PT board. :D