Who will post next?

Pђoenix;6973536 said:
Hey, a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do :cool:

Dude how come I've never seen a pic of you? Like.. ever?

RP

hit my Avatar pic and you should see my profile pic.

I will get a friend to put up a couple of pics of myself one was taken just before the Maiden concert 12, FEB, 08

This will be done within the next week or two....work before play...:erk:

Pђoenix;6978691 said:
Lies! Your picture is no-where in sight.

Anyways how was Maiden?

RP

Why can't you see it, it should be in the right hand corner I am wearing a maiden shirt...:headbang:

concert was absolutely brilliant, out of all the concerts I've been to, If someone asked me which one topped them all, I would have to say Maiden.

when I fly over to ENGLAND I will make sure Maiden are in town because I don't think you'll ever find a better back-up group as an ENGLISH crowed.....:headbang:...In my opinion...:kickass:...say HI to mum...:lol:

phoenix, my pic Tizz there.

cheers:kickass:maiden1

"OOPS"sorry cadavria...no it is I..:)

re-post

Why can't you see it, it should be in the right hand corner I am wearing a maiden shirt...:headbang:

concert was absolutely brilliant, out of all the concerts I've been to, If someone asked me which one topped them all, I would have to say Maiden.

when I fly over to ENGLAND I will make sure Maiden are in town because I don't think you'll ever find a better back-up group as an ENGLISH crowed.....:headbang:...In my opinion...:kickass:...say HI to mum...:lol:

phoenix, my pic Tizz there.

cheers:kickass:maiden1

"OOPS"sorry cadavria...no it is I..:)

re-post

nope :p

I saw Maiden last year, but didn't enjoy it much. It was too hot and I nearly fainted, they nearly only played stuff from their new album (which I'm not that fond of), by the time they played older songs I was nearly unconscious and I had to suffer Lauren Harris and Trivium as support bands. Bah.

Anyway, maiden1 repost!

nope :p

I saw Maiden last year, but didn't enjoy it much. It was too hot and I nearly fainted, they nearly only played stuff from their new album (which I'm not that fond of), by the time they played older songs I was nearly unconscious and I had to suffer Lauren Harris and Trivium as support bands. Bah.

Anyway, maiden1 repost!

That must of been a big disappointment for you...:erk: I'm not to fond of Lauren Harris but she did her job and that's it.

The songs Maiden played....old school:headbang:...was a dream come true for me, the hole night was...In my opinion...":yell:"FARKIN BRILLIANT, to me that was the perfect concert, I could see the hole stage and no one was in my way, wot more could you ask for...":D:D:D The One For You And Me"

re-post

That was the good thing about this tour and song list, Old school and I could sing to all the songs.

IF it was all their new songs I would be sitting thinking WTF I've never heard this one before and it would of been a BIG/"HEUGE"disappointment for me. I have some of their new stuff but I couldn't sing along with the ones who do know if you know wot I mean....:erk:

re-post

Image 010.jps
can you see