Who would you like to see support Opeth in Oz?

I was after SERIOUS suggestions (of which I saw no more than two) perhaps something like this should be saved for the main Opeth forum (here), where people are slightly less prone to being dickheads.

If I need to spell it out:

1) Please suggest someone who is in the AUSTRALIAN METAL SCENE/CIRCUIT (And is currently active).

When In Flames or Pineapple Thief FLY over hear to SUPPORT Opeth, I'll eat my hat. :bah:

2) Please suggest a band that COMPLEMENTS Opeths current setlist (ie: Damnation). If I hear anyone put Bloodduster forward, and the stupid promotors LISTEN to them, I'll fucking kill 'em (The 'suggest-e', not the promotors)

I SERSIOUSLY wanna see VB support Opeth this December, and unlike alot of you whiney 'tards out there, I want to actually DO SOMETHING to see that that happens... yet all I'm getting is completely retarded suggestions (with a scant few exceptions in this thread).

Please, if you have other suggestions that fit the above criteria to make, please do so in this thread. I'll be the first to admit that I don't keep up to speed on the Aus metal scene (for the majority) :oops: So I'd like to give serious suggestions a listen. If I discover a more 'approriate' suggestion, I'll shut my gob and not approach Scorpian.......

For the record, I wasn't expecting to get leave to see Opeth in December, so until recently I was seriously considering either flying down to Bris-Vegas in November to catch Sam and Rowan play, or alternatively flying all the way down to Adelaide for VB, or to catch up with Sam at the Opeth concert (Assuming she would be going of course).

It means what it says.

Add me to MSN Kata (if I haven't already) talk when I get home from work in an hour or so?

My MSN is being a real bitch at me recently, I think my server's firewall is stuffing it up. I can get on ICQ and Yahoo, but no bloody MSN dagnabbit

Judas Pissed said:
HHHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I hope you're joking dooooood... :D

*ahem*
Well I was going to relay this via PM, but since you insist.......

domofuckyou.jpg

:bah: