Who writes from the school (please visit!)

i can't go home between gaps.. i'm driving with the bus vor 45 minutes to get home. :(.

so i have to wait. wait a long time, till i get a guitar in my hands. every fuckin' day! i hope we get a new music room, that is open for everyone, all the time. or a schoolband or something like that.

but i'm not sure if this will ever happen. 'cause we don't even have the subject music in school :(

You're very lucky guys! Here in Greece many schooles don't even have computers and the only one we have in our school has a 166MHz CPU, 16MB RAM and very old stuff generaly. It should be in a museum right now.:lol:
About the music class we can't even think about it. I have to take music lesson in the school 3 years now. We never had nay class with instruments and other stuff. We only learn about music theory (minor stuff) and history of music :( :eek:
We have bad education system but very high level lessons. I've heard thet in Scandinavia the education system's kicking asses. Congratulations!:)

And something else: I am the only metalhead in my school!!! We are about 400 students there!