Whoah shit, the sun is up

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
As a matter of face, it's ten past seven, and I have not slept AT ALL. Schweet.

I'd call it an all-nighter, but I only really did about half an hour of frantic work around 4 AM. On the plus side, this campus looks really pretty in the morning dew.

I have no idea where I'm going with this, except that sleep is good and you should all treasure it whenever you can get it. I can't sleep, and I know I'm not going to catch up tomorrow, because at the stroke of midnight we're going to pick up HALO FUCKEN TWO. HELL YEAH BABY. THRASH FUCKEN DEATH FUCK ALL THE REST.

Anyway, yeah. Amuse me, it's still four hours till German.

Yeah, I've had the occasional drunken all-nighter, but...I really don't know what inspired this one. I was up hanging out with Crazy Army Dude and his girlfriend Hot Redhead Theatre Chick till two or so, and then I fucked around on the net for an hour. Went to bed around four, and then realized I had a paper to do, got up and did it, and decided "Fuck it, not gonna try to get to sleep."

Odd how these things work out. And that Munich story reminds me that German starts in three and a half hours. Fuck, I'm gonna be a waste.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo 2222222222222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh. i love to watch the sunrise after ive been up all night. i used to do that shit like every night in the summer when i was a jobless bum.

Pyrus said:
OMGOMOMGOMGOMEOMGOMEOGMEOGOMMOMEGOMEOGMOOOMEMGOMGMEOGMOEMGEGEOMGEOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMG

ENERGY SWORDS!!!!!!!1111!2@!ONETWOSIXHUNDREDANDSEVENTYEIGHT%$#@$@#$@42$

Holy shit. Halo 2 is AMAZINGLY fun.

FUCKER FUCKER DIEDIEDIEDIE
Sorry Im broke.

i got it today too. luckily i went later so there were only 3 people in line. they had a fucking cone inthe store for general purchases and reserves cause there were so many people there before. haven't played it yet though. have ot beat GTA San Andreas.

Pyrus said:
As a matter of face, it's ten past seven, and I have not slept AT ALL. Schweet.

I'd call it an all-nighter, but I only really did about half an hour of frantic work around 4 AM. On the plus side, this campus looks really pretty in the morning dew.

I have no idea where I'm going with this, except that sleep is good and you should all treasure it whenever you can get it. I can't sleep, and I know I'm not going to catch up tomorrow, because at the stroke of midnight we're going to pick up HALO FUCKEN TWO. HELL YEAH BABY. THRASH FUCKEN DEATH FUCK ALL THE REST.

Anyway, yeah. Amuse me, it's still four hours till German.

At least your doing stuff with your life. I need to get a job and go to college like asap.

and Halo 2 for me was a little dissapointing. When you get done playing it we'll talk about it.