Who's At The Wyndham?

I'm at the Wyndham as well. I'm just hopin' I don't have to walk through any crack alleys to get to the shows. For $53.00 a night I can already smell the urine soaked stair wells, I'll probably end up passed out in 'em too. I'm planning on a Keith Richards weekend of debauchery. :ill: :zombie: :yuk: :puke: :Smug: :headbang:

But yeah, who else is at the Wyndham? And for you ATliens, how far away is it from Earthlink? I missed the boat on this one $53.00 a night or not, I want to be where the beer flows.

Originally posted by Antiharpist
I'm at the Wyndham as well. I'm just hopin' I don't have to walk through any crack alleys to get to the shows. For $53.00 a night I can already smell the urine soaked stair wells

Are you sure you're thinking of the right hotel??? The Wyndham is 4 star hotel and not $53 a night. Anyway, I'm there coming Thursday morning from NY. It's only about a 10 minute walk to Earthlink. We should all hook up at the hotel bar for some cordials.

There are two Wyndhams--one downtown, and one in midtown. I've only ever been to the one downtown, and it was pretty nice. The lobby was very ritzy, and the hotel bar wasn't bad, either. I have no idea how much each usually costs.

Shaye

Originally posted by metalvideos
Are you sure you're thinking of the right hotel??? The Wyndham is 4 star hotel and not $53 a night. Anyway, I'm there coming Thursday morning from NY. It's only about a 10 minute walk to Earthlink. We should all hook up at the hotel bar for some cordials.

yep, it's the right one and it IS 53 dollars a night through www.hotwire.com
i made the reservations in July.
i just confirmed with hotwire, so i know it's the right hotel.
But in regards to being surrounded by crack alleys, and urine soaked stair wells, i can't say...

I'll be at the Wyndham on Friday and Saturday nights. I got the room through Hotwire in July for a grand total of $127. Seems like a good deal. I can't imagine it being a sleazy hotel, not that it really matters.