Who's buying Take Cover?

Queensryche lost my interest many years ago and have done nothing to gain it back. Covers cd's are almost always last ditch efforts to save dead careers. Stick a fork in them.

if you read some recent interviews tate said it was rhino records idea for them to do this covers album. a record exec. heard them warming up backstage by messing around with some covers and asked them to do it. tate said they agreed because rhino is the first label since emi to really be behind the band and want as much product as they can. since joining rhino in 2005we've got operation mindcrime 2, mindcrime at the moore cd/dvd and now take cover plus tate still says a new album next year plus a really theatrical tour to support it. stick a form in them their done?? they've sold more albums recently than they did between 1998 and 2004

Tate sounds good on the live cover from 2000. The rest of the album he sounds tired and has the same tone as OM2, which was the cause for butchering Innuendo.

Wonder how much vocal training it would take to get him back to his Empire days?

All in all a few good songs, but this album is far from anything exceptional.

he can never sound like he did pre 1994 or even pre 2000. he needs to get back in shape for one. go hit the gym. 2 he smoked/smokes and that ruins your voice.3 he's now in his late 40's and most singers voice's start going downhill in ther 40's.

i thought bullet the blue sky, neon knights, welcome to the machine, for what its worth, almost cut my hair,red rain, odissea and heaven on their minds was better than almost everything on om:c2. i think tate sounds way more inspired here. the remaining 3 songs are either bad or horrible. for the love on the money is horrible and was way better when bulletboys did it. innuendo could have been better. why cover a horrible police song?