Who's Christine Rhoades?????????

Jugulator

Sep 1, 2001
BRASIL
Visit site
I'd like to know who's that woman who sings on the song Dreaming Neon Black. Does she have a band??????
If so, what's the name of the band?

Thanx anyway

No, not Randy's daughter. She had kind of a trip hop band in Seattle for a while. Not sure if she's still doing that or not.

I went to high school with Christine, and was in a couple of bands with her brother Mike. She was in a bunch of musical projects in the Seattle area, my favorite of which was a band called Flood with the fantastic Amy Stolzenbach...I think I went to every show they played in '94-'95. She married Nick Rhinehart who who was in projects including Churn (he went on to play bass for Jerry Cantrell, and I lost track after that). Nick and Christine formed The Chauffeur, which was also a great moody band, kind of like a female fronted darker version of Metallica with heavier guitar effects. They introduced me to Radiohead when I was hanging out at their apartment once way back when. She and Nick apparently had a rough divorce, and I ran into Christine twice after. The first time she had been in a terrible bicycle accident (she was a bicycle courier downtown here in Seattle), and the last time she was getting married again to an outdoorsy type guy, and moving to California. She sounded like she was not going to be pursuing music as a career any longer, but I haven't talked to her since then. Great voice, and performer...