Christine Rhoades

D

DNB

Does anyone know where I could find a picture of Christine Rhoades? I absolutely love her vocals on Dreaming Neon Black. She has such a beautiful voice! I am curoius as to what she looks like.

i image googled her name and got this

LouiseChristineRhoades.jpg

I saw that same photo on google when I tried to search for her, heh.

deathstrike from hell said:
i dont know. i know she stopped singing because she wanted to have a family and i believe she has children now?

Hmm that's wierd, I have kids, and still sing....

Should you quit doing what you love because you have offspring?:err:

Aw man, I know I suck. I didn't even think about it. At first i just thought she was a friend of Warrels. I didn't see them much at that show. Mostly hung with Van, Loomis, Steve and Burton from FF.

072205_gigantour_bkstge_273.jpg

van_me_steve_0269.jpg

me_burt_0276.jpg

Sheesh people. Do you not watch South Park anymore? Crab people, crab people ..taste like crab, talk like people..

hpmh. Phillestines

Can't add anything to the Christine discussion. :)

MetalSteph said:
Aw man, I know I suck. I didn't even think about it. At first i just thought she was a friend of Warrels. I didn't see them much at that show. Mostly hung with Van, Loomis, Steve and Burton from FF.

072205_gigantour_bkstge_273.jpg

van_me_steve_0269.jpg

me_burt_0276.jpg

Holy shit ... you're so damn skilled with a camera.... That pic you took of yourself with van and Steve is so fuckin incredible for so many reasons...

Larf03 said:
Holy shit ... you're so damn skilled with a camera.... That pic you took of yourself with van and Steve is so fuckin incredible for so many reasons...

it's just a standard picture, it will hardly win any photography awards.