"Who's fault is it for the end of humanity"

herjesus said:
If the religious fanatics in the middle east and similar lunatics had nuclear weapons available to them, how much longer do you think this world would last?
3 hours. maybe 3 and a half. 4 would eb a stretch, though

:D

Hulk Hogan...that guy is evil. Every night, I have vividly horrible nightmares about being overrun by "Hulkamania", and wake up with the coldest of cold sweats, my heart beating frantically at the thought of the horror.....the horror....

hulk_hogan.gif

cheer6.jpg

look at these stupid ass pics hahaha.

http://www.rsapia.com/wrestling/hulk_hogan.gif

*sings* I am a real American....I fight for the rights of every man.... bla bla bla bla, bluh bluh, bluh bluh,....Fights for your rights,...fights for his life!!!!!

My roomate has that CD....gawd it's fuckin horrible.....

JedahTheDamned said:
Hulk Hogan...that guy is evil. Every night, I have vividly horrible nightmares about being overrun by "Hulkamania", and wake up with the coldest of cold sweats, my heart beating frantically at the thought of the horror.....the horror....

My best friend's father looked exactly like the Hulk. He scared the hell outta me, cause I was only about 7 :p Hehe.

And I think everyone should beware of WalMart and McDonalds...They're pretty much taking over the world. I say big corporerations will lead to our destruction.

Maiden in Iron said:
My best friend's father looked exactly like the Hulk. He scared the hell outta me, cause I was only about 7 :p Hehe.

And I think everyone should beware of WalMart and McDonalds...They're pretty much taking over the world. I say big corporerations will lead to our destruction.
And don't forget Alf too.

Damnit, I hate that fucking puppet.... Er, ignore this. ;)

Ya know....whenever I am at my grandmother's house, she is always watching this spanish game show. I have no idea what the hell its about, but theres a puppet dude on there who looks pretty creepy :p He's got these monster eyebrows that cover his eyes and he looks like a sports announcer. Its pretty gay....

HackedToPieces said:
And don't forget Alf too.

Damnit, I hate that fucking puppet.... Er, ignore this. ;)
LOL....dude,...remember the guy that use ot be the Dad on Alf,....the one with the glasses.....Dude, he's in prison now for crack addiction, and he's gay. How fuckin hilarious is that. I nearly died laughing when I saw that news article.