Nathan Ill And The End Of Tour...

M I MS NICKI

New Metal Member
Feb 17, 2003
tucson az
Visit site
HEY GUYS ! THE GANG FROM METAL IN MOTION HERE, (REMEMBER US?) ANYWAYS - WE JUST WERE GETTING UPDATED ON YOUS AND HEARD OF NATES ILLNESS AND THE TOURS END- TODAY IS APRIL 8TH (nickis birthday woohoo)
SO I GUESS YOU WILL BE HOME HERE SOON- SO WE WANTED TO SAY TO NATE-- BEST WISHES AND GET WELL !!!
SURE HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL BACK ON STAGE AGAIN
:hotjump:
ITS F$*KIN GREAT TO HAVE YOU HOME!!!
THE METAL IN MOTION CREW--

Yes we had a good time on this tour. We will play Tucson more often when we can.. We are back home to concetrate on our 3rd album. I also got a call from Dyland from Trail Of Gore, saying that they want to use our drummer as a session drummer for there self released album. Who knows if that interfers with contracts? We will wait and see!

i hope by now nate is on the mend from his illness and we hope that borrowing drummers can happen lol
seeings how we need to get those boys back on track too but i know how those contracts can get
rumor has it that some of the bands we are playin with are on a metaldevistation show that i was told yous are playing-- just wonderin if thats fact or fiction cause we would sure like to see yous live again--
anytime you want to come down this way wed always be there to set it up if you wanted or needed - just so yous know- anyways glad to know youre all recouping back home and i hope we get to see yous soon-- post a note for me when we know about the loan ok? otherwise ill just wait till dylan and i have our next meet- take care guys see ya on the board
the nicki