whos going to soundwave?,australian thread

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
going on the 27th here in sydney,thank god it got moved from eastern creek to homebush,only 15 mins away.

main bands im looking forward to r slash,stone sour,dimmu and iron maiden of course,should be a great day out.

Yep - I'm there. Maiden, Stone Sour, Primus, Coheed, The Sword, Dimmu, and Slayer are the bands I'm hanging to see most.

My Australian friend has a spare ticket. But I don't think flying to there would be very good for my wallet. You guys have a good time, though! :kickass:

Can't fricken wait. 3 weekends to go!

You lads heard about Jeff from Slayer's infection? Replacement guitarist is due apparently to take his place for the tour.

Can't fricken wait. 3 weekends to go!

You lads heard about Jeff from Slayer's infection? Replacement guitarist is due apparently to take his place for the tour.

Yep it's Gary Holt from Exodus!!!!!! How killer is that!!!!!! Exodus have sadly never been to Adelaide but this is the next best thing.

havent heard coheed or sword b4,ill check em out hopefully,have u seen stone sour b4 timmy?

Coheed = Coheed and Cambia. Cool progressive rock. The Sword are like a modern sounding Sabbath. Very cool too.

No haven't seen SS, they're never been here (Adelaide that is). I've always been "mildy" interested in them, but have really been listening to Audio Secrecy a lot lately and it's really grown on me as a great rock record. Really looking forward to hearing Corey live, as I think he's one of the best and most diverse vocalists going around these days.

Coheed = Coheed and Cambia. Cool progressive rock. The Sword are like a modern sounding Sabbath. Very cool too.

No haven't seen SS, they're never been here (Adelaide that is). I've always been "mildy" interested in them, but have really been listening to Audio Secrecy a lot lately and it's really grown on me as a great rock record. Really looking forward to hearing Corey live, as I think he's one of the best and most diverse vocalists going around these days.

have u got come whatever may record?,they are amazing live,i havent really listened to there latest record too much but i really love there first 2 records.

have u got come whatever may record?,they are amazing live,i havent really listened to there latest record too much but i really love there first 2 records.

Yeah, I have all 3, but only ever been a casual listener until recently. CMEM seems quite consistent, thought the debut was rather patchy though.

I prefer Come Whatever May to Audio Secrecy. Stone Sour were the best band of the last Sonisphere, totally amazing.