[gig] 24.06.07 - GRASPOP FESTIVAL

well let me ask you this:
- did they open the show with English knights who were killed by our beloved Battle-ers?
- was miss. Zoldan there?
- was it the best show they ever did up to date?

the only thing that was missing was a nude keyboard player, hehe, that would destroy it all! (now it only destroyed 99%)

- did they open the show with English knights who were killed by our beloved Battle-ers?

the only thing that was missing was a nude keyboard player, hehe, that would destroy it all! (now it only destroyed 99%)

They had a sauna orgy with Ensiferum. :)

well well... what a weekend. saw some grrrreat show (Celtic Frost!! Blind Guardian, oh yes I can enjoy BG from time to time, Heaven And Hell, oh my gods what a voice DIO has... Iron Maiden obviously, Ozzy...Aerosmith, Slayer yepyep, the oldies where there to show how it need to be done.)

and off course Turisas showed us a lesson in "how to be the best fucking folk/whatever metal band around"

don't remember the whole setlist, but I do remember From Holmgaaaaaard and Beyond, One More (oeh yeah), Rasputin (killer song), Battle Metal and some more songs of the new album (which I still haven't heard, since I don't want to download it, and I'm waiting for my promo to come. Off course I'll buy it anyway)

btw, I was supposed to do an interview, but I only saw the guy who setted things up on friday and he was supposed to give me more details, which I didn't get in the end.
Hope you didn't have to wait or so...

I was at both, and I must say that the Bloodstock performance of 06 was better than the Wacken performance of 05.

Great gig, but why so short? The Graspop team must have highly underestimated their popularity (the whole big tent was filled to the limit).

The setlist was something like:

To Holmgard and beyond
One more
Rasputin
Battle Metal
Miklagard overture

And maybe one more song, but it wasnt exactly the longest gig I've been to :cry:

Gambo_ The _Great from the South Shores of the UK,
was over @ Graspop 2007

Had a SUPERB WEEKEND !!
Been going to Graspop for the last Three years now and this one had the best line up so far !!!

'Twas the first time I'd seen TURISAS live !!!!
They blew me away !!!

It won't be the last I can tell ya !!!
UK HEADLINE TOUR !!!!

FANF*CKIN'TASTIC !!!!!!