Who's going to the NYC show?

IntoObscurity

Sep 20, 2002
Connecticut, USA
Visit site
I'll be there, was just curious how many UM folks would be there too:) I got my tickets just yesterday, can't wait! I'll be the 19 year old kid with the Opeth shirt on, the cute blonde girl next to me, and my...*cough* ahem, parents...yeah. They want to go. Coolest parents ever. Anyways, feel free to say hi if you see me:p

I'm going. You guys better get there early, I read on the Blind Guardian forum that The World is notorious for not caring if everyone waiting outside gets to see the opening band. Someone said that at the Iced Earth/Jag Panzer show half the people on line were stuck outside waiting to get in during the entire Jag Panzer set.

Of course I really want to go, but since I'm just under the driving age in New York, and other metal fans are hard to come by where I live, I doubt I'll be able to. Maybe SX will come around again in a few years.

I'd love to be there. It all depends if I'll be up there for Thanksgiving or not.

I know I'll definitely up there for Xmas though. I don't think there are any SX shows then though, unless they go on their own at L'Amours or something like that.

I'm dying to go to the Toronto show but I'm not sure if I can swing the airfare. :-( I just got back from LA so i'm still paying for that. :'( I WANNA SEE SX!!!!!

Alden

definitely gonna be there.

Not going to miss it for The World! (haha i made a pun ;))

My friend and I and 2 other guys are gonna drive down about 3 and a half hours from Binghamton to go see the show.

Boy will this show kick ass. I cant wait!