Who's going to the stonepony tomorrow

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
I hope to see fellow board members there . I'll be the asshole in black shorts, black shirt with the all converse all stars hanging out at the bar. Drinking my fat ass into oblivion.

I'll be there.......all the way from Scotland!!! I dunno what I'll be wearing seeing as some asshole at JFK airport stole my Megadeth baseball shirt which I was planning on wearing!!!

I don't really remember the set list. I wasn't that drunk but I never really write down the set list. I can remember what they didn't play. no bluses brothers intro sadly. no superhero and the only song from POT was got the time. They opened with a recording of Contact while Charlie a couple of warm up rolls and Ian ripped a chord or two. Lights were dark and they walked on stage, the lights came on and they ripped it open with What doesn't die. The rush!! I love it when they hit the stage. Then they did black dahlia and then got the time. After that, I can't remember. Oh, and they did black lodge. they closed out the set with bring the noise I think. They did Metal thrashing mad too. And I am the law.

God Damn I hope so. I LOve the new shit but this time I want to hear bush fuck shit up on burst and Gung Ho! Any one recomend a good motel in the area? ALex look for a dude up front in black shorts black t side burns, a goat and converse. Mention the board name of prime666 and your first pints on me. Dino same goes for you pal. Least I can do for a fellow fan flying across the pond. I plan to drink moderitly till after Thax but for moterhead I will be a poundin! Cheers!

It was a good time. And as for the dude that travelled an hour for an hour set, I drove nearly 4 hours for that show. No complaints out of me. I feel lucky to see them. Now, if it was shorter than 45 minutes, I might have been upset. Great set list. You figure that bands always do 3 or 4 songs from their latest albums. We're probably not gonna get to see Black Dahlia, nobody, and shit like that for when they release and tour for their next album. I miss hearing In a Zone live.

Johnny Ace said:
Unfortunately, it might be a long time before they dust that one off.

Bitches get stiches.

ant_fistful.jpg

Johnny Ace said:
hahaha.... don't tell me... i think the complaint dept rolls into your town this week.

I wish they'd bring back "Time." Hopefully, they'll play "Think About Depends." I mean, an end.

HAHA! :tickled:

They need a sign like we have in our office. "The deadline for all complaints was yesterday."

Anthrax.com got some nasty complaints about cancelling the Toronto show. If they weren't so damn funny, I'd be upset by them.

jdelpi said:
Anthrax.com got some nasty complaints about cancelling the Toronto show. If they weren't so damn funny, I'd be upset by them.

"It's ironic that a band called Anthrax is scared of SARS..."