Who's gonna be in Pittsburgh tonight?

Apr 2, 2003
Los Angeles, CA, USA
So yeah, who's going to the show in da Burgh? My friends and I aren't 21, but we'll be hanging out before the show anyway. Not like I have Physics to be doing... :Spin: Not important, Symphony X is way higher on the priorities. :headbang:

Did you guys get in the Hard Rock last night? I am over 21, but they didn't check my ID. If you didn't, you probably could have gotten in anyway.

Were you guys the ones hanging out by the front door when Romeo, Lepond and Rullo got out of the tour bus? If so, I was the guy walking by heading to the door.

They were carding right when the doors opened but stopped carding later that night. I ran into trouble cause I came early (I'm 19). So they were giving me shit about not having my ID.

While I was in limbo and they were thinking about things I could do to get in, Mike came walking past me and I stopped him and we talked for a bit. That was really cool, man is he nice.

Anyways, thankfully I thought up a quick way in. I told them I knew Alex of Stronghold (lead guitarist for those of you who were there). Alex vouched for me and I got in... (thanks bro).. whew..

Then about 30 mins to an hour later my 21+ friends came in and said they weren't carding anyone.. GO FIGURE. I guess they needed a certain amount of money and just let anyone in.

After the show, Symphony X was just chilling with the people who were still in the Hard Rock. How cool was that? To be hanging out with Symphony X at the Hard Rock? I got pictures with all of them. I also talked to Mike again who asked me how I managed to get in. Really cool he remembered me. Can this guy own anymore? Michael Romeo chatted with people too about anything people wanted to talk about which was amazing.

These guys appreciate their fans. Had one of the best nights.