Death Angel Tonight--hob--who's Going?

Looks like I'll more than likely go to the show tomorrow @ the Galaxy in Orange County .... you gonna go to that one Dirt? Anyone else down here in so cal?

Yeah, I'm working late , then I'd have to go home in the SGV , then go all the way to Hollywood, I wouldn't get there till like 9:30 or 10 .... I'm just gonna go to the Galaxy show tomorrow ...

MindInsane said:
HL, Deadly Embrace will be there...he'll probably have a video camcorder attatched to his eye:) Have fun! I'm jealous!!

Thanks MI , yeah I talked to him , I'm gonna go tomorrow night. I'll see him then.

You doing the road trip down to LA to hang out and watch Testament ???????

hiddenlegions said:
Thanks MI , yeah I talked to him , I'm gonna go tomorrow night. I'll see him then.

You doing the road trip down to LA to hang out and watch Testament ???????
I wish! I'm going to Vegas in a couple of weeks so I have to save some $$. That'd be cool though! I'd like to meet some fellow TL board members! If it wasn't 18 hours away by car I'd think about it:erk:

Oregon is 18 hours away? I drove there once and it took me 13 hours non-stop. I'll take your word for it though, it's a hell of a drive. Gonna be a killer show next friday, try to make it and I'll buy you a cold one. :cool:

hiddenlegions said:
Oregon is 18 hours away? I drove there once and it took me 13 hours non-stop. I'll take your word for it though, it's a hell of a drive. Gonna be a killer show next friday, try to make it and I'll buy you a cold one. :cool:

Ok so I exaggerated I think I could get there in 14 hours...I live close to Portland so I have to drive completely through Oregon before I even get to the border..we are usually heading for SanDiego and I guess that's about 1 1/2 hours from LA right? ANYWAY...have fun and let us know how it was! The cold one sounds KILLER! Appreciate that:Spin:

i too will be at the santa ana show tonight. ill be the white guy wearing a black at the gates t-shirt. its the OLD at the gates logo. i also have a long pointed goatee. if you see me please say hi. id like to meet some of you guys(or girls)