Who's Who

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Hi everybody,

since I have joined this Forum (community I should say), I have seen a number of recurrent persons here kindly giving advices and providing their help. And I realised that we don't know much about each other, so I'm creating this thread to help people introduce themselves and stuff... This could be cool I guess, so here I'm starting.

Name: Brett
Own Band: KALISIA (Guitar, Vocals, Programming, Producer)
Occupation: Metal Producer, I used to be a graphic designer but I did quit it to work on my album. This is my studio website : Tower Studio and this my band website : KALISIA
Musical Tastes: Metal (almost all types of metal), Progressive Rock, Movies Soundtrack, sometimes Pop Rock.
Favorite Band: Dream Theater I guess... but the old one (I&W, Awake & SFAM).
Favorite Album: Images & Words (Dream Theater)
Favorite Producer: Needless to say, Andy rules !!!
Production Experience: Getting bigger and bigger: albums, some demos, recording, mixing and mastering of French and International bands signed and unsigned, and occasionally doing FOH. I have worked with/for the following bands:
Cynic (USA), Devin Townsend Project (CAN), Sacred Reich (USA), Between The Buried And Me (USA), Ram-Zet (NO), Kalisia (FR), To-Mera (UK/HU), Freak Kitchen (SW), Xerath (UK), Imperial Vengeance (UK), Forest Stream (RU), Malmonde (FR), Whyzdom (FR), Agora (MX), Theodore Ziras (GR), Hysteria (FR), Hand of God (GR), Fairlight (FR), Pulse (FR), Bomb Scare Crew (FR), Khynn (FR), The Arkitecht (MX), Veils of Perception (FR), Christophe Godin's Metal Kartoon (FR), Cromonic (SW), Auspex (FR), Six Feet Or Above Ground (IRE), Akphaezya (FR), Hypno5e (FR), Still Square (FR), Cigue (FR)...
And other artists such as: Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon), Angela Gossow (Arch Enemy), Dave Mustaine (Megadeth), Ludovic Loez (SUP), Andy Sneap, etc...
Goal: Getting better and better at what I do.
Production Gear : Too much to write here, check out the "Equipment" section in my website.

That's all for me, I hope you'll like the idea and share your résumé with us.

Brett

Updated : December 2010

Name : Volcane (Jon)
Own Band : Mercury Rain (Bass, Synths, Producer)
Occupation : IT analyst. Recording our second album. I would love to quit my 9~5 but I can't afford it (too many creaature comforts to pay for)...
Musical Tastes : Metal (mainly Power/heavy/Gothic), Movie Soundtracks, anything different - some folk, Bjork, Spear of Destiny, Rush. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Favorite Band : Blind Guardian (hate the production on ANATO)
Favorite Album : Broadsword & the Beast (Jethro Tull) - even though it sounds like it was recorded with the mics wrapped in blankets...
Favorite Producer : Andy S. The Finnvox chaps are cool as well.
Production Experience : Recorded the first Mercury Rain EP and then our first album - neither of which sound particulary good now. In the process of recording our new disc after learning a lot from forums like this, the web, and listening carefully at how things are put together. Much happier with my own ability/judgement now, and not afraid to try new things.
Goal : If I can't become a rock star with my band (natch), I'd like to work in metal somewhere - maybe promotion, management, graphic design, web design. Not sure if I could do the studio thing, as I couldn't work with bands I didn't like...
Production Gear : Pentium IV 2.4GHz computer, with an MAudio Delta 1010 and 410. 3 mics : Shure SM-57 and Rode NTK and NT1. Behringer DDX3216 digital desk and Spirit Absolute Zero monitors. Roland XV5050 synth module & Behringer Bass Vamp Pro
Software : I work on Cakewalk Sonar for the recording & mixing and I'm sending the new disc to Finnvox to be mastered - I don't trust myself not to mess it up. The plugins I like/use the most are Waves Rvox, Rchannel, Rverb, Raxx, TC Native DeX.
General: I've found that the less is more' approach is working for me more these days. On the guitar tracks I just use the Raxx compressor and the EQ on the desk. No need for reverbs/stereo enhancers/tube warmth plugins that I used to etc. Good sound in, compression and EQ that's yer lot ! Recording a choir at the moment for the new CD, and that's proving fun.

Name: Luke.
Own bands: Synthesist(www.synthesist.tk) and PTB(www.phantombola.com) I hit stuff! hehe.
Occupation: Freelance Live and Studio Engineer/Student- finishing degree in audio engineering.
Musical Tastes: Metal/Rock/Hardcore anything heavy really.
Fave Bands: AC/DC(all time), Killswitch Engage, At the Gates/The Haunted, Pantera, Dream Theater, SymphonyX, Dimension Zero, 80's metal, Dark Tranquility.
Fave Album: ATM any of the Killswitch albums, or At the Gates - Slaughter of the soul. Any AC/DC is always good though..
Fave Producer/s: Mr Sneap, Fredrik Nordstrom, Endel Rivers and Kye Thomas.
Experience: Played: on recordings for bands: Synthesist, All Else Fails, The Druid/Implicate Order, Deciple of Hate, and PTB.
Recorded/mixed: Synthesist Demo, and upcoming EP, Deciple of Hate EP, Arresting Trinity EP, On The Mountain- Cinders single, New Bedlam- City Life single, assisted on PTB album, various live.
Goals: Hopefully my bands do well..and to become as good (as Andy!) an engineer as I possibly can, continue to learn.. and afford to do this comfortably.
Love to own my own studio one day.. freelancings not too bad although I'd love an internship at a larger studio.
Gear: @home a pc running Nuendo 2.1 w/ Wavelab for messing around..
Otherwise depends on studio.. Usually @ Indent Studios with G5, Pro tools HD3, Control 24, Quested Monitors, various outboard(Shep, Pendulum, Neve, Focusrite, Empirical Labs etc).. I wish it was all mine haha..
:erk:

Name : The Genius Gone Insane
Own Band : none right now
Musical Tastes : Metal, Movie Soundtracks, a little Dido and other shit on the side.
Favorite Band : Nevermore, In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, Fear Factory, Megadeth, John Williams, Dido
Favorite Album : Obsolete -- Fear Factory
Favorite Producer : Andy Sneap, Daniel Bergstrand
Production Experience : Still learning but starting to record my band's 2nd demo
Goal:
Production Gear : Dell pentium 4 -- ProTools LE with digi 001 and a bunch of pirated software that i have no idea how to use, a few sm57s, some condenser mics. For triggering drums I have the Alesis DM5. For guitars I'm using a 5150 I with a boogie cab. I also have a yamaha Motif keyboard for lots of rad drum sounds and keyboard effects (I wish I knew how the damned thing worked! It has the WORST instruction manual in the history of mankind)...Alesis M1 active monitors...with all this shit you'd think I be better at this sort of thing...emu1616 for portable recording

Name: Valle
Own band: www.impious.net
Musical taste: There is only good and bad music. I like the good music.
Fave bands: Metallica and Testament among others.
Fave albums: Depends on the mood.
Fave producers: Bob Rock, Andy Sneap, Colin Richardson.
Production Experience: Bought my first recording equipment in ´97
Production Gear: Depends.

Name : Sam
Own Band : Sepia Dreamer/Ossuary/Astronautical/Mung Eater
Musical Tastes : Metal/Prog/Electronica
Favorite Band : Erm... Gorguts/Opeth/Anathema/CiC/Insomnium/Coil/etc
Favorite Album : Thats too hard.
Favorite Producer : Freddy Nordstrom/ Steven Wilson
Production Experience : Two albums and an EP. [Astronautical album and Ep/Sepia Dreamer Album]
Goal : get the band formally known as Ossuary in business. [Metallers from South Wales feel free to apply].
Production Gear : AKG c1000s / POD 2.0 / Sony monitoring setup with an AMD3ghz PC.
Softwares : Cubase SX 1 and 2. Various plugins including waves platinum and t-racks.
Backline: Marshall 1980 JMP-1 100 Watt Superlead / Marshall 2001 Jcm2000 DSL 50 watt / Marshall 1960 slanted 4x12.
Guitars: ESP301-Viper loaded with EMGs/ Jackson Rhoads loaded with Duncans/ Gorden Smith Custom GS.01 / Yamaha AX Series Accoustic.

Http://obscuretransparencyrecords.on.to for Sepia Dreamer.

Name : Alex
Own Band : DELIRIOUS www.delirious.de
Musical Tastes : Bay Area Thrash Metal, Rock etc.
Favorite Band : Testament, Exodus, old Metallica, Mordred (RIP), Forbidden, Flotsam & Jetsam, Heathen, In Flames, Soilwork, Gammy Ray, Blind Guardian etc.
Favorite Album : Testament - The Legacy, Mordred - Fools Game
Favorite Producer : Andy Wallace, Andy Sneap, Colin Richardson, Achim Köhler, Terry Date, Neil Kernon
Production Experience : I recorded two demos und two CD's as a guitar player for my band. Playing every day Playstation in the studio is to boring, so I look what the engineers do and that was for me more interresting.
Now I recorded a few demos for metal/punk/crossover local bands. I also mix some live shows.
Goal : Playing live on the biggest shows!
Production Gear : Apple MAC G4 733 Mhz, Logic Pro, 2x Motu 2408, UAD-1, Powercore, old Mac with Pro Tools 4 and Audiomedia III
Outboard: TL Audio preamps, SPL, some Behringer stuff, Focusrite, DDrum 4, small Mackie pult etc.
Amps: Mesa Boogie Rectifier, an old Marshall amp (one channel) with old Tube Screamer, Line 6 HD 147, POD xt, Kitty Hawk preamp, H & K Attax, Peavey Rockmaster, Mesa Boogie 50:50, Mesa Boogie standard and Marshall 1960 Lead box
Guitars: Gibson Flying V, Ibanez Reb Beach and an other, don't know the name, ESP LTD 7-string and a Gothic Les Paul Epiphone rebuild as a 7-string (6 without e)
Mics: some 57's and a lot of other shure mics, 2x Neuman 187, some old Sennheiser mics etc.

Name : Maurizio
Own Band : Black Sand
Musical Tastes : Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal.
Favorite Band : Metallica, Testament, Nevermore, Testament, Machine Head, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Saxon, Exodus.
Favorite Album : Metallica - Master Of Puppets, Testament - The New Order.
Favorite Producer : Bob Rock, Andy Sneap, Colin Richardson
Production Experience : Recorded The demo of my band
Goal : Reaching the top with my band or being a great producer.
Production Gear : Pentium IV 1.7 GHz 256 MB Ram with cheap soundcard, running Cubase sx. Digidesign Digi 002 (it will arrive my home in 3 or 5 days)
Outboard: Nothing at the moment :-( I hope I'll buy Presonus Digimax LT soon to expand Digi 002
Amps: H&K ZenAmp Head (it fucking rocks), Line6 II Spider Head (not so bad as you can think), Marshall 1960 Lead cab
Guitars: Jackson RR1 with Bill Lawrence 505 XL pickup, Cort X-Custom (Jef Beck and Jazz), shitty LTD M-202 with Invader and stock pickup on neck.
Mics: SM 57

Name : Marty Fireball
Own Band : Devilmakesthree (http://www.devilmakesthree.net)
Musical Tastes : Good music! Especially old school thrash and doom.
Favorite Band : The Gathering & Carcass closely followed by Testament, Cathedral, Trouble and Entombed...oh and about a million more!
Favorite Album : Carcass - Necrotism
Favorite Producer : No favs, but Dave Chang, Colin Richardson and Bob Rock have caused me to further my interest.
Production Experience : Recorded 3 or 4 demos with my old band and 3 demos with Devilmakesthree. Just upgraded my gear and looking to do a glass mastered EP soon.
Goal : Play Japan to a sold out show! oh yeah, and have a self financing studio.
Production Gear : AMD Athlon PC with terratec phase 88 running XP with Sonar 2.
Outboard: Spirit folio SX
Amps: Peavey VTM120, Peavey 5150, Laney LC15, Johnson J-station.
Guitars: Gibson gothic Flying V, Ibanez RG550ltd, Fenix Les Paul custom, Fender cheap (but nice) acoustic and dodgy modern Kramer.
Mics: Mainly T-bone's - Thomann's own brand - I am skint you know!!! :)

Name : James Murphy
Own Band : Disincarnate www.disincarnate.net
Musical Tastes : Metal, Jazz, Fusion, Classical, Soundtracks, Acoustic, more Metal
Favorite Band : Too many to name
Favorite Album : see above
Favorite Producer : Andy Wallace, Andy Sneap, Colin Richardson, Fredrick Nordstrom, Steven Wilson, and a few others.
Production Experience : i've engineered or assistant engineered and/or mixed, and/or produced and/or Mastered many albums in several genres since 1995.
Goal : to finish all my current projects and get the next Disincarnate CD done!
Production Gear : Apple MAC G4 dual 1.42 Ghz, MOTU Digital Performer 4.12, Reason 2.5, MOTU 2408 mk3 and 308 interfaces, UAD-1, Waves Platinum and Restoration bundles, MOTU Mach Five, NI Battery, 17" PowerBook G4 1.3 Ghz, MOTU 828 mk2, Mackie HR824's, KRK V4's, Kurzweil K2VX with sampler, and more
Outboard: TC Electronic Finalizer 96k, Eventide DSP 4000
Amps: VHT CL/100 Pitbull, Tube Screamer, Line 6 POD Pro, POD 2.0
Guitars: 2 Caparison Delllingers and a Caparison Angelus, and a few various Ibanez's
Mics: Sennheiser e609 (x2, the black ones) Rode K2, Shure Beta 58, Shure SM7.. this list will grow a lot soon, hopefully.

Name : Stefano Wosz
Own Band : edensHade www.edensHade.com
Occupation : Electronic Engineer, Software Developper (Day), Guitarist and Producer (Night)
Musical Tastes : Metal 80's electro pop
Favorite Band : Pain of Salvation and many others...
Favorite Album : see above
Favorite Producer : Andy Sneap, Ross Robinson
Production Experience : Done some recording and mastered edensHade first album "Ceramic Placebo for a Faint Heart", produced the two Synaptic Demos, Crystal Tear, edensHade new promo and currently ready to produce our second album....
Production Gear : Pentium 4 3 Ghz, digi002 Rack with Pro Tools LE 6.4, Reason 2.5, Yamaha monitors, Beringher ADA 8000
Amps: Line 6 POD Pro, Marshall Cabinet and Power Amp
Guitars: Ibanez 7 Strings and epiphone Les Paul Custom (Tuned down to B)
Other: Samson Wireless and BOSS AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

Name : Jonas
Own Band : Criseshift (everything), Obsane (bass, vocals), Sepia Dreamer (bass, guitar, programming, producer), B.T.F (bass, vocals, harmonica, synths and other fun stuff, producer), some other yet to be named projects with my bandmates.
Occupation : Studying audio engineering and working part time at a grocery store (what don't we do for cash)
Musical Tastes : Lots of stuff, mostly metal and grindcore, but funk is a winner too :)
Favorite Band : Meshuggah, Breach, Crowpath, Cult of Luna...
Favorite Album : Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve
Favorite Producer : Daniel Bergstrand, Mieszko Talarczyk, Fredrik Nordström
Production Experience : Recorded a lot of demos for my bands, various projects at school and the Sepia Dreamer Album.
Goal : I want to produce the good stuff like Britney and Christina
Production Gear : PowerMac G4 733MHz, MOTU 828 mkII, Behringer Truth monitors (they're actually not half bad), mics: SM57's, shure drummickit (yet to decide on which vocal mic to buy, but hey the 57's work fine)
Softwares : Logic 6 Platinum, various plugs like waves, NI, TC and so on.

Updated 12/14 since a few things have changed.

Name : Matt Crooks

Own Band : None at the moment, have a new project with John Macalusso underway

Musical Tastes : Most everything from Death Metal to Bluegrass

Favorite Band : Iron Maiden

Favorite Album : Heaven and Hell

Favorite Producer : Besides Andy... Neil Kernon, Jim Morris, Tommy Hansen, Tommy Newton

Production Experience : Division "Trinity", Pharaoh "The Longest Night", Twisted Tower Dire "Netherworlds" (tracked only, not mixed), several tribute CDs for Division and TTD, local band demos and albums. Currently recording Superchrist (MI, USA)

Goal : To make music for a living

Board/Recorders : Pro Tools HD|2 on Win XP (4GB RAM, 200 GB SATA, 80 GB SATA, Dual head Video), Alesis Masterlink, some cassette deck and HDR24/96that don't get used much.

Monitors: Genelec 1031, Dangerous Music Monitor ST

Converters: Apogee Big Ben, Rosetta 800, AD-16X

Effects: Sony DPS77, TC M|2000, TC Intonator, Lexicon PCM-91, TC Finalizer 96, Various PT plugs.

Pres: Avalon 737sp (x2), Neve 1272 (x4), Avalon 2022, API 3124+ (x2), Avalon U7

EQ: Urei Parametric, Rane Graphic

Mics: Nuemman 187, KM-184 (x2), Shure 57 (x2), Beta 57, Sennhieser MD-421 (x6), AKG D-112 (x2), D-330, Royer 122, Yamaha Sub Kick, Josepherson SDC (x2), Audix D6

Sound Modules/Computers (non-PT): SONAR 5, Roland JV-30, DFH Superior, MOTU 2408 MK 3, MOTU Midi Express, Athalon 1800 CPU w/ 512 MB RAM

Amps: Mesa Road King, ENGL Powerball, 5150, Mesa Recto 4x12 (x2 - 1 w/ v30, 1 w/ C90), Marshall 4x12 (v30), POD XT, Bass POD XT, Analogman Tubescreamer, Teese Wizard Wah, TC G-Force, Strobostomp Tuner, Boss Noise Gate, Chorus and Metal Zone

Guitars: Jackson Rhoads (x3), Custom Shop 7 string Rhoads, Custom Shop 7 string Star, Soloist, LTD'88, Tackamine 6 and 12 string acoustics, Spector NS-4 & NS-5, Les Paul Classic.

Drums: Noble & Cooley 6pc set (10,12,14,16 toms ,22 kick, 14 snare), full set of Zildjan crashes & splashes. A custom, Z custom and K hats.

Cowbells: LP Ridge Rider! :headbang:

Other: Furman Monitor system, Audio Associates Quick Change 96-pt patch bay (terminated to DB-25s), Furman PL-8 Plus (x4). Mogami and Monster cables.

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Production Gear : Pentium IV 2.4GHz computer, with an Aardvark Q10 audio card. I only have for the moments 3 mics : Shure SM-58 (plus a borrowed 57) and Rode NTK and NT1000. I monitor through Mackie HR824.

Jesus, what would I give for these... :erk:
Q10 and HR824 are on the top of my wishlist, among a few other things.

Anyway:

Name : Darko
Location : Split, Croatia (in the center of our Adriatic coast)
Own Band : Stimulans, Djubrivo, Firestorm (Guitar, Vocals, Producer)
Occupation : Recording my album and for others (unemployed if you like...), in fact an unfinished student
Musical Tastes : Metal (almost all types, but I prefer thrash and heavy), 70s Rock, 80s pop
Favorite Band and Album: too many to narrow the choice
Favorite Producer : Andy Sneap, Colin Richardson, Martin Birch, Bob Rock, Jim Morris, Mark Reale and Paul Orofino (last Riot record sounds awesome!)
Production Experience : I recorded a few demos for a few local bands, and am preparing to record my band's first album. Also, some of my recordings were released, but here the metal production standards are relatively low, so I don't get carried away by this. :) Not that it sounds so bad, considering the equipment...
Goal : I'd like to work in a metal oriented studio (this is impossible here) and later create my own studio where I could record whatever I like
Production Gear : AMD Duron 900MHz, 512MB SDRAM, SB Live! crap, Mackie 1402VLZ mixer, Rode NT3, Infinity Alpha 20 hi-fi speakers thru Cambridge Audio amp. Since I work in my room, I record guitars mainly DI'd (distorted by Marshall ShredMaster) and then I apply an amp sim of some sort (mostly SimulAnalog JCM900 or Steinberg Warp)
Softwares : I still work in Cubase VST32 5.1r1 and plan on converting to Cubase SX 2 for the recording and the mixing. For the mastering I use Wavelab, I really dig its master section. Of VSTi, I mainly use NI Battery for drumsamples and Halion for other samples. I use almost all plugins I can lay my hands on, mostly Waves. Need I say it's warez all the way? :D
Unfortunately, I can't afford myself a better equipment, let alone a plugin...
I'm driven by a great enthusiasm and I really regret that I can't gain experience in a decent studio.

Name : Keith
Own Band : Marro (guitar, vox)
Musical Tastes : Metal, grindcore, thrash, blues, classical…
Favorite Band : Kreator, The Crown, Carcass, Soilwork, In Flames, Malevolent Creation, Cryptopsy, Meshuggah, Lamb of God, Napalm Death… if it’s heavy and doesn’t suck, I’ll probably like it.
Favorite Album : Crowbar, Planets Collide.
Favorite Producer : Andy S.
Production Experience : My own demo, every track from start to finish playing every instrument. Playing for 12 years, recording for 3.
Goal : Just to make a good sounding album for myself and my closest. Don’t really want to be a rock star. I just love to jam hard and see the looks on people’s faces when they hear it for the first time.
Production Gear : AMD 3200+, 1 gig ram, 300gb hdd space, watercooled, Adobe Audition, Cubase SX, Extigy external soundcard with 5.1 surround, Mesa triple rec head and cab with 4x12 Peavy Scorpions in it. Shure SM-57, SM-58, Line 6 PODxt, lots of plugins, Anteres Mic modeler, T-racks, Amplitube, guitars are Jackson RR-1, Ibanez Millenium Destroyer, Dean baby ML, Ibanez bass. Tons of other crap too.

Name: Alejandro Corredor
Ocupation: Recording, Mixing Engineer
Hobbies: Guitar
Fav. Bands: Slayer, Megadeth, Misfits
Fav. Producers: Andy Sneap, Daniel Bergstrand, Michael Wagener
Fav. Guitar Players: Dave Mustaine, James Murphy, Devin Townsend
Gear: Pro Tools HD2 Accel, Control 24, Amek Outboard, Genelec Speakers, various mics and plug-ins.
Experience: Recording and Mixing local artists artists since 1.998.Worked a while in Los Angeles as an asistent in 2001-2002.Now back working locally.
Amps and Guitars: 5150 head, ESP Eclipse Original Model, Jackson KV1.
Goals: Getting more mixing jobs from bands in other countries.

Name: 2dark
Own Band: Sacrificium (www.sacrificium.com) (Death Metal), Sorted (temporary name, Crossover/NuMetal), 1 yet unnamed project (In Flames/Schaliach/Extol kinda thing)
Instrument: Guitar (Marshall 25/50 Jubiliee Series, Marshall JMP-1, Jackson Randy Roads (still with stock pickups), B.C. Rich USA Custom with DiMazio PAFPro, 4x12" Marshall Cab with GT75, 4x12" Marshall Cab with Greenbacks, Morley Bad Horsie I)
Musical Tastes: Metal, and basically everything that transports some kind of feeling and emotions.
Favorite Band/Artists: Black Sabbath, My Dying Bride, Bolt Thrower, Zakk Wylde, Slayer, In Flames, Malevolent Creation and the list goes on and on.
Favorite Album: changes from day to day
Production Experience: recorded several demos for local bands and my first CD, 1 EP for a Crossover Band (vocal recoding, mixing, mastering) + mixing their first full album, 1 EP of a emo/alternative/hardrock/coresomething band (recording, mixing, mastering)
Live Experience: lots of small local clubs/bands, FOH on some festivals.
Production Gear: Soundcraft Spirit Studio, Motu 2408, Pentium 4 with Nuendo,
couple of SM57, AKG C414, everything else is being rented on demand.

Name : Fabio
Own Band : (previously) Spell Temple, Blackout, Collapse; (current soloproject-not final name) Headrush
Instruments played: Guitar, Bass, Drums and a little voice (good pipes, ugly-flat tone... ...too bad :-( )
Musical Tastes: Mostly Metal, with side tastes like the Doors, Led Zeppelin, Ray Vaughan, Diamanda Galas, Red Hot Chili peppers (up to Bloodsugar... ...when Frusciante quit the first time it's when they creatively lost it).
Favorite Band : God, too many!!! Metallica, Pantera, Alice in chains, Arch Enemy, Carcass, Faith no More, MAchine Head, Dark tranquillity, In flames, etc etc...
Favorite Album : Heartwork, Black album, ...and justice, Master of puppets, Nevermind, Vulgar display of power...
Favorite Producer : Sneap, Richardson, Rock, Date, Rubin, Nordstrom...
Production Experience : Recording all my bands and music.
Goal : staying healthy enough for all my life to pursue all I love in life (Music, Visual arts, pretty girls)
Production Gear :Mbox, ProTools LE, Mac Powerbook G4 17'' (that was a sacrifice to buy!!!), Pod XT 2.0, Behringer V-amp2 and BassV-amp, Korg Pandora PX2.
Instruments:Epiphone Les Paul and Explorer gothic (Les Paul with EMG 81/85), Dime Washburn (hate the Floyd Rose), Ibanez RG7321, Squier stratocaster (with EMG SA), Cort bass curfew (liuthite body) 5 strings, Samick Bass 6 strings, Zoom Rhythmtrak RT-123, Tube screamer 808, Boss equalizer GE-7, Digitech whammy reissue (red metal one), Behringer midi floorboard FCB 1010. Tuner Korg GA-10.
Hair: long, down to the butt (and not going bald!!!) Hehe... :)

And that's me! Sorry for discovering so late this thread in the archives.
Hope it's still valid posting this.

Later! :wave:

Fabbio

And I'm waiting for the Nitronium Blood's 'Who's who'!!! Please Nitro, post your!!!

Name : Tore
Own Band : Confidential, kind of...
Musical Tastes : Everything that sounds good (and a big NO-NO to anything that sounds pretentious!!)
Favorite Band : Dödheimsgard
Favorite Album : 666 International
Favorite Producer : Guess I have a lot...
Production Experience : I've been running a studio since 1997. Have started to get more confident with my productions in later years. Have produced a lot of awful crap before.
Goal : Making the studio even more successful.
Production Gear : See http://come.to/necromorbus (should update the page again though...)
Softwares : Nuendo 2.2 but I prefer to work outside the computer.

Name : Andy
Own Band : Morningstar Project (as the name sugests, it's a project not band)
Musical Tastes : Metal, EBM, Industrial
Favorite Band : Nevermore
Favorite Album : ....can't choose
Favorite Producer : Andy's work hasn't disapointed me yet, so I'd Mr Sneap.
Production Experience : Mostly live (4yrs), but I have engineered a couple of albums.
Goal : To create music that will never be forgotton.
Production Gear : P4 2.8ghz, 1gb ram, Edirol FA-101, Yamaha MG12/4, Yamaha MSP5, Marshall JMP-1, Marshall 9005, Boss GX-700, POD XT Live, Laney 4x10, Shure SM57 & 58, shitty condenser, large number of guitars, MIDI controller keyboard.
Softwares : Cubase SX2/Sonar 4 Producer Edition , Waves Platinum Bundle, BFD, Akai plugin suite, Sony Sound Forge 7.0