whose gonna be at the Seattle show!?

david411

May 7, 2002
Seattle WA
Visit site
got my tickets, who else is gonna be here, Its my first time seeing opeth and i cant fucking wait, i just moved to seattle and itd be cool if i could get to know maybe some opeth fans in the area

Just bought my ticket today, I can't f'n wait!! This will also be my first Opethian experience! This is also the first time they've hit Seattle right?

theyve been to seattle before havent they?
with nevermore, it would make sense, Nevermore is obviously gonna play their home town... by the way keep your eye out for Jeff Loomis

Yeah, the Nevermore guys are always at the Graceland for metal shows. A friend of mine talked to Warrel at the bar when we saw Arch Enemy a few months back...

winter-frost said:
damn thats a long drive, I iwll be coming from Yakima!!! wooooo

Sorry I am a bid drunk

Heh, I grew up not far from Yakima man. Down around the Zillah/Sunnyside area. I'm living in Seattle though now for school. I got my ticket and I'll be there for sure, I can't wait!! I've been dying to see opeth for ages :D .

d

dissonant said:
Heh, I grew up not far from Yakima man. Down around the Zillah/Sunnyside area. I'm living in Seattle though now for school. I got my ticket and I'll be there for sure, I can't wait!! I've been dying to see opeth for ages :D .

d

Cool man I haven't been to Zillah or Sunnyside yet, I am here for school too but am originally from the Moses Lake area.