So, I missed 2 opeth shows this year...

Disengager CKY

The Ruby eyes in the fog
Dec 18, 2002
www.ckyshows.com
yep, I cant make sunday in seattle. I wanted to, but none of my friends like good music, and would get scared of opeth (they like linkin park), and me, being 17 and having no car, I have no ride to seattle. My only other option would be getting my mom to drive me, but I'd be an ass to have her drive me and make her wait in seattle for a few hours, and I dont want to go to a concert with my mom.

This sucks hardcore.

Disengager CKY said:
yep, I cant make sunday in seattle. I wanted to, but none of my friends like good music, and would get scared of opeth (they like linkin park), and me, being 17 and having no car, I have no ride to seattle. My only other option would be getting my mom to drive me, but I'd be an ass to have her drive me and make her wait in seattle for a few hours, and I dont want to go to a concert with my mom.

This sucks hardcore.

Oh man, yeah it sounds like your in quite a situation there... how bout taking a bus... or a cab? You could even hitchhike! Who knows what might happen :loco:

Scourge of Malice said:
Just have your mom drive. My dad used to drive me to concerts and just go to a bar or something while I was in the show.

ohh isn´t your dad the resposible one... Did you take a cab home ? :D

buses dont run that late (after the show gets out, I live 50 miles from seattle). I dunno, I really want to go, fuck. Maybe I'l just hire a limo, or just drive there myself and pray not to get pulled over.

bus. cheap hotel. or hanging around till the first bus back.
done.

if you really want to make it happen, it happens.