Whut up muthafuckas

Edgecrusher

God To The Godless
Nov 3, 2002
Cincinnati
www.cd-tracker.com
I'd just like to give a "shout out" to all my "homies" from the Black Sabbath Board (R.I.P.)

So, who else besides me is really looking foward to the upcoming super-mega-ultra tour of Nile, Napalm Death, Dark Tranquillity, Strapping Young Lad and The Berzerker?

Welcmoe to UM! :wave:

I am more looking forward to the arrival of my special edition version of Deliverance, which might have arrived today (I left before the post came) or maybe it will arrive tomorrow, I don't know.

Enjoy the forums. :)

Hey Edgecrusher! Great to see you joining us!
Of course, as usual I won't be seeing any concerts. This time it isn't just being broke hehe. I am a future metalmommy :lol:

Originally posted by Edgecrusher
I'd just like to give a "shout out" to all my "homies" from the Black Sabbath Board (R.I.P.)

So, who else besides me is really looking foward to the upcoming super-mega-ultra tour of Nile, Napalm Death, Dark Tranquillity, Strapping Young Lad and The Berzerker?

Memememe...but not quite so much as Vader and Immolation (and Origin and The Berserker)...First things first, bud.

Good to see you, Edge. You really need to drag your ass north for that Vader show.

\m/

Nice to see the whole gang is getting back together.

Now if only the forums didn't scroll by so quickly... ;-)

Ricoh